Monday, May 20, 2013

Survival of not the fittest , but craftiest.

a-8 daily breefs header-1[2]ATC HEADER

Yesterday, my gal pal Nancy, gave me some pickled asparagus spears. This along with the spaghetti.

So unable to eat em all, I asked one of those living there to put em in my truck, as they took off for Wal-Mart,.

Thinking they put em on my front seat somewhere I looked, but to my udder dismay, not able to locate. Did they put em elsewhere?

Or did they keep em for themselves?

This is not the first time I have seen this kind of behavior. I remember the first year that Jan and I were together, her son, my step son, used to hide food, sometimes that, that I had bought for myself. I’d be dreaming of Oreos and milk, go to snag the Oreos, and no Oreos. Come to find later that he stashed them.

Then there was this live in gal Mom had at the big house near Hazzard. This gal was an in home care nurse, that stayed with us. Her daughter would always be hiding my eat treats.

I suppose in all these kinds of situations, it’s the old concept of grab a bone and growl.

God says we’re supposed to be better evolved species. , I want proof. Thing is many live like primates.

On the Asparagus , I might be off, I’ll look in the morning during daylight and when I care to put clothes on, since as I’m hammering this out I’m in my BVD’s.

But if we are an evolved or even an higher intelligent species, why do we act like tomorrow there is no more?

Guess I’d have to live without for a time to understand.

The thing is I was at rock bottom in September, last. Not that I had to be, but I had this thought that I could save some money for a few months living in my shop in Burley. Thing is after spending many nights freezing at the start of the Idaho deep freeze, and having to contend with mice, having to go to the head in an outhouse, I quickly decided that my creature comforts were more important than saving a few and damn few at that dollars.

Course, by the end of October I had put things together again, with Charlie, and moved back to Tweaker Flatts here, although moving west again from Burley was not my first choice, I had it in my mind to either head into Utah to SLC, or Pocatello, and sell this radio thing in Buhl, buy the rest of what was needed for the AM Falls station and bid Tweaker Flatts and the Tragic Valley a happy adios, and live long and prosper elsewhere. However thanks to God, Nancy is ready and willing to help in the build up of HazzardAyre its home flagship station and eventual relicense,. But this by no means, is it.

I’ll go into details, but my style of radio might be a bit spicy, for Nancy and friends,.

Still battling with the flu, I think I might have picked this up from one of those mutts over at Nancy’ but ain’t sure. Whoever I picked it up from, I’d love to give it back.

At 04:45 50 Degrees , I’m in bed.

Hope I’m not awakened until at least 11:00(11:00AM) hours.

L8R Ya’ll

my lullibyAWAVIAASSNLOGO


Quote of the Day:
If it doesn't matter who wins, then how come they keep score?
--Vincent Lombardi
Romans 15:5-6“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
koa logo AYRETRAFFICAYRETAIL