Sunday, May 19, 2013

Then there are all those Facefart ads

ANEWAYRETRAFFICHEADER

Then there are all those Facefart ads.

Everything from teasing you with date sites to making you irresistible to women, to making your business more profitable. Really? I’d like to see anyone of theirs beat the odds of the economic slowdown and financial death like, ours has.

But how about a real screening of putting up only those ads, that really are worth looking into or that YOUR interested in?

I mean , I damn well don’t want to know what a shop doing the same thing I’m doing is selling. Outside of shopping my competitor, of which in some areas we started the dang trend in the first place.

Then there are those hot model ads. Really? Ever try to get them , to send their talent to you to work in your media company? I did one not too long ago, and because she couldn’t find anything online, (did the owner look very hard?) she questioned motives. Finalizing on the fact that we are out of her area. Duh? What did she think that putting it on FaceFart that it’d just be a local observance?

Then there are those ads on getting your credit rating for free. Bullsbreath, the dang thing ain’t for free. The offer is from an outfit called Triple Advantage, that only offers credit ratings, if you set up credit monitoring through them. Which requires a dang credit card that I’ll never own anyway, but even if I did, its misleading. The Knytes did a sting back in 2005 on the outfit, through the Federal Trade Commission, and now they have to put the disclaimer on ALL their ads. To date, none of the clubs companies nor mine have had to put on a disclaimer, we are what you see, no more, not less.

The roll up on the crawl, of these ads , Facefart wants to know what you like? I have an idea, Facefart, give me Facefart without the damn ads, that’s what I like. When I tell you I’m into fast rides, warbirds and southern culture, only give me notices that are screened for authenticity and reality, outside of that keep the BS ads off my page.

Facefart will even sneak an ad onto YOUR newsfeed page.

I only want to see stuff from people and things that I mark as only important, outside of that leave me alone.

Then there are TV networks, that are BS.

That in my next Entry.

L8R Ya’ll

my lullibyAWAVIAASSNLOGO


Quote of the Day:
What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand.
--Confucius
James 3:17-18“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail