Monday, May 27, 2013

Can we have Facebook without the ads?

a-8 daily breefs header-1[2]wolf dawn

Can we please get Facebook without the ads? I for one am tired of seeing those lame brained ads on the border of my Facebook page and news feeds. How about alacarte Internet any way.

Like charge a modest fee for use, make up for much of any lost revenue of no ads. Or how about the trollers from Facebook or for that matter Google, really giving us what we say we’re interested in? Then I’d not bitch. Give ads on bikes, trucks, even southern culture, but repeating ads that I say I don’t want is stupid, go sell that ify bullshit to someone that even wants to read it. Just once I’d like to see ad’s that say no credit card, no debit card, fine we’ll bill you. Fine then I might take em up on some of those offers. But as it is, I ain’t ponying up my credit card even if I had one which I don’t , but even if I did, I ain’t showing my credit card to no one I don’t know.

Okay then, had a question last night on the show that needs answering so I’m going to try, even though I’ve explained it a zillion times so here goes zillion and one.

The question came from a gal in Kimberly, on if I’m doing all this expensive stuff on radio etc especially HazzardAyre and all why I live where I do, why I drive what I do and why, some months I’m broke as a church mouse until the end of the month.

First its not an I proposition here. It’s a we as in club, not just me. HazzardAyre, both print and radio and all is done by the collective, of funds from the Knytes-of-Anarchy, AyreWolvez, and the United American Independent Truckers Association. Pay checks if there are any, and all are processed through the groups accounting firm in Salt Lake City then mailed, or electronically deposited each month, I never see one cent. In fact I myself never get paid for what I do for the club including being XO over the media werx, which includes HazzardAyre. Everything I do , I do in duty of the brotherhood of the club and groups, not for any money.

As far as what I drive and all, I was in gear to do some improvement on that , but some gal who in an emergency I appointed as payee, in Blackfoot could never get to the who the right amount of money at the right time, so small personal bills I always had to make up myself. It was fortunate to a point that Charlie took over that duty, but I had a shop and all just outside of Burley. In August last year , some vandals trashed LexiBelle, my dear toew truck plus stole batteries that I had on contract to sell, in essence I lost in the area of $2,000.00 . Which I’m slowly making up for, but when your only getting $1100.00 a month and $700.00 goes out for child support, $500.00 for rent and utilities,  don’t leave a bunch of extra money in the till to do vehicle fix up or replacement, and while in some respects part with Wolf-PuP never will I give up LexiBelle.

So in answer to the question of why I drive, what I drive, once I again find a shop, or that, that I can afford, in this area, the rigs will be looking like you can’t imagine, sweet.

However on the economic side Next year the club and I have agreed that for every $100.00 the radio gig makes, I keep $25.00 , which will put about $25,000.00 in my pocket each month, which is another reason I’m busting ass here to build this baby.

But understand from hiring on air talent, models for photo spreads, the Hazzard Nationals all of that is paid for from and by the club, NOT ME!!! I am only the dutiful soldier carrying out orders of the higher command and that includes God, for which all things happen. If God don’t want it, it ain’t going to be. Then the question was asked about the women thing and how can it be that a group or groups so in Love with God, has so much female skin in our visuals. The entire organization looks at beautiful women as works of art made by God to be pleasing to the eye, not as meat to be consumed in lust.

AWONTHEHUDOn the H-U-D this morning,

Charter Officers Meeting: Wolf’s Lair, 14:00

District membership conference call webinar at 19:00

In closing, can we please have a Facebook without ads, or at least Facebook, take into consideration of that generated inquiry that asks, Tell Us What you do like, and then put only that up on my newsfeed.

L8R Ya’ll

my lullibyknytes end


Quote of the Day:
If all economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a conclusion.
--George Bernard Shaw
Acts 20:24“However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
A HOT LEXI