Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What we call weird science

AWL LOGO

The realms of science that are either too taboo to explore or don’t seem too important, are the subjects we’ll include in a new segment here in HazzardAyre.

I looked up the subject of why some folk are left handed or more right handed by birth, and why parents correct it.

When I was born it was symptomatic that I used my left hand and fingers more than my right hands, especially to write. Mom quickly corrected that, but the question is why? Did making me right handed make me different or more included with what some call NORMAL behavior? While I use my right hand to use my computer mouse, I often have to swap the order of the toggle(click) buttons, into a more south paw operation. I still use my right hand yet click on the far right button. Normal? To me its normal. To others its called a cross reaction that occurs when the two sides of the brain swap operations. If that were so what is the results? I still walk with the left foot in front of the other. Strange or just me. The experts on this are still out on this, since many say it does not really matter.

Then there are animal senses that some humans become obsessed with. While its not uncommon, to see a dog for instance sniffing another dogs butt , especially if it’s a dog meeting another for the first time, it’s a dogs way of shaking hands. Yet, if a human were to start sniffing another humans butt, especially the butt of the opposite gender, it might seem to be really rather abnormal. But is it truly abnormal or a societal trained suppression, yet in reality completely normal.

Or the evolution of the paradoxial time frame. Example, in the times of Jesus, it was nothing to have someone wash each others feet prior to eating or entering the tent or dwelling of another. It was after all the desert , shoe fashion was sandals, so it wasn’t an unheard of task, or way to show each other love or friendship, even Jesus washed the feet of his Apostles. Yet today no matter the gender , if you were to bring out a tub of water, at the time some one knocked on your door, and made them take off their shoes and socks and washed their feet, if you didn’t get your ass beat or arrested , you’d be looked at as a freak, but in its purity, not a offensive custom but one of friendship.

A study of the bible, brings up other references to feet.

There are all too many references to something to do with feet. Yet in today’s society, feet are to be detested. As a purveyor of the female peds(feet-toes) I can tell you from very personal experience that if you want to get a woman aroused fast, playing with her feet and toes is a path to some serious between the sheets door closed bliss.

Many body parts are supposed to be unclean. Unclean in whose mind? Case – n- point: The human vagina. That mysterious thing that is shunned by most in of church, yet life could not exist without, has some of the most vial names or nick names that you’d think, how did a baby come out of there? Yet clean a deodorized is a sweet thing to be treasured. Wars have been caused by it. Yet, the bible tells us to avoid it. Granted in many parts of the bible there are passages and verses dealing with having impure thoughts, not coveting another's wife, or if you fantasize over a gal, you’ve already done the deed with her.

But there are other sciences, like historical or theological studies I think are too taboo, that few go there.

There’s some some guy blowing smoke over the differences between Mormon teachings and Christian teachings. I was born into and raised Mormon, even did a two year LDS mission, until I saw the corruptness of the LDS denomination, but I would never deem to say that all teachings of LDS basic gospel to be false. The fact that Joseph Smith saw Maroni come to him in his room revealing the location of brass,(not Gold) plates with engravings from God on them, I will not say is false. I for one have seen both angels and our great God, before me. When I had my accident at age 16 , at deaths door, and several years prior when I had a fever of 105 , was it the fever? No I am not convinced, it was the fever. Multitudes of personal experiences says that all LDS teachings are wrong, but some of them are not fully defined to show the faults either. Simple example of that is ; in part 89 of the Doctrine says, thou shall refrain from strong drink, taken also in Proverbs 30. But guess what if you scroll down, the D&C, says a drink made from clear water hops , and malted grain used in restraint is good for you. Now it don’t take a BYU chemist to conclude that water, hops and malted grain equates to one simple substance, BEER.

Other weird Science?

More in future editions.

But I got to thinking on this while watching this show on CH-38 NRB, I caught the fact that certain texts were once thrown out or discarded of Timothy. I also saw a show not too long ago about the writings of a 3rd Timothy. Question; why wasn’t the 3rd Timothy included the first time around. And for all the newly translated versions of Gods book, not saying its wrong because to my mind its right on, but if there are other translations and information, could a second bible be printed that wouldn’t offend Christians today? If so, could the Book of Mormon be that book? After all in its simplest form, the Book of Mormon is based on the writings of Aaron, as in Aaronic teachings. If so does this make the Book of Mormon wrong?

Now sure you have heard me over the years criticize the Mormons from community cleansing to cultural crippling, and while I think there are many Mormons are wrong in their earthly actions, I also criticize some Christian gatherings of Christ as well, such as the River. But that does not mean what their teaching is wrong. Its like I said of Utah, and Idaho as well as our Tragic Valley, its not the places themselves, as all have their beauty, it’s the people within them, and that make these places foul.

More in the mid AM

L8R Ya’ll

ayrewolvez logo   my good bye


Quote of the Day:
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
--Franklin D. Roosevelt
Romans 12:15“Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes end

of honorPAPER AD