Sunday, May 19, 2013

This could get complicated but its needed

ANEWAYRETRAFFICHEADER

Now I’ve been praying about this for about a month or so, but the feelings I got Wednesday night, and the overwhelmingly events including my getting sick, not having a sleeping bag even though my dear friend Nancy dug one up, and the patronizing and all last Wednesday night, just told me that the River Fellowship is a place where my presence is, going to be on a 3 times weekly event, and nothing more and eventually not at all.

The other half of this is simply that while the Radio station and all is ready to roll out pending FCC approval in October and crew assembly , most of that work is now done and just needs to simmer, over the summer.

I eluded to this in some of my past entries here, and while the FCC is not going to grant any new TV station construction permits and licenses, that doesn’t prevent us here in the Knytes-of-Anarchy from creating the first in area IPTV station. With the programming ya’ll want, from Petticoat Junction to oh yes , the Dukes of Hazzard.

Don’t think we wont be going after both the channel and signal of the old FoX station here. When KMVT swallowed that one up like a whale scarfing down a guppy, the analog channel still is there, likewise CH-6 on Cable One is still there blank and as black as Toby’s butt. Considering the River

Fellowship CEO of TV, there pissd off Cable One, we haven’t at least entirely. So why not go after that?

Enter in; cst1 combining secular TV with Christian values and teachings, both Hazzard County and southern heritage style.

What will be different from us and say RFDTV? Something on , on over the air and Internet TV except infomercials, Country lifestyle programming that goes much deeper and better than anything ever done. Think of us as like Redneck TV with some serious spice.

Now then as I close, I think I might have put my friend Nancy off a bit about knocking the River Fellowship. Hey I dig the church, I love the feelings I get from God when I’m there, its just the condescending attitude of some of those there that have it in their heads that they are equal to God and/or Jesus, not his humble servants. The humble, and serving part has gone the way of, those who have power don’t want to loose it.

You try to open your arms to be of service as the so called 30 day Challenge they were barking about, but guess what? If you do, its hey we'll think about it. really? Oh you have to be an Elder to do that, oh you have to jump through hoops to do that. Ah bite me.

I as a part of that congregation see a need, I want to serve it, all I ask for is a place to meet there at the building and maybe an announcement on Sunday or two. That’s all. Too much to ask? Supposedly so.

This is serving God? Or is it more to serve only a very select few? I can tell you this, its no way to secure new people coming to the River.

I will not be part of anything phony or a front.

Maybe it’s time I just relegate myself to the thought that perhaps what’s there ain’t for me and quite a few others. By the way, to those that go there, ever hear anybody else deliver a sermon, besides the two Bryan’s or perhaps by a Lady Pastor?

How about singing southern gospel songs?

Its for Jesus, its for both the Hazzard County, and Southern culturists at heart, but it is cst1

L8R Ya’ll

cst logomy good bye


Quote of the Day:
We need not all agree, but if we disagree, let us not be disagreeable in our disagreements.
--Martin R. DeHaan
James 3:17-18“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
koa logo hazzardayre tail