Monday, May 20, 2013

Only one per congregation

a wolf prowl headerarebel coffee break

In the universe there are but only one maybe two real instances of angelic gifts by God to congregations and even communities.

I can say in my life I have been privileged to have them as my friends in two congregations.

One came to me via CL, in studio, without whom LexiBelle would not be here. The other is this Nancy that has entered my environment. Completely without planning or even looking for her.

Its not a thing of physical he & she lust or that, its more like two of Gods children sharing brotherly and sisterly love for each other to better God’s little third rock from the sun, and bring those near apes on it to God.

It’s way too early to think this is another Robin(Miss Dixie-Diesel 1993) or Ellie May(Nurse GoodBody) but its close.

Nancy wants to do things that would open doors to being able to witness to many, some that can’t even speak English.

One of these ideas comes from something I thought about strictly because , hey I could of used this. When I was working for a farmer near Burley driving tater truck, I found myself numerous times at the spud dump, dry as a bone, needing liquid.

During harvest with dust, dirt, weeds and all falling in your truck by the time you get to where you unload, whatever drink you brought is now luke warm , and your dry.

One time the warehouse processing belt broke. Here was 12 trucks there to unload but couldn’t. Right then I would have gave $5.00 for a bottle of soda. Idea entered brain, get an older mini goodie truck, fill it with ice, soda , frosties, etc. Know where the dump sites are, and be there to offer product. Bust ass for 4 months and you’d have enough for Christmas and then some.

Now while your sitting there an open Bible with someone that’s bilingual, could do some serious preaching and delivering more than refreshment for the body, one could deliver nutrition for the soul.

Nancy said she’d be interested. So I found some rigs from a friend that runs a mobile canteen place in SLC.

Thing is I can’t do this myself.

Let’s face it, I’m only one person, and I’m seriously older than Nancy, my body gives out way before my brain does. We see if she’s serious, l8r at group.

Then something in some scheduling or cleaning duties prevented her from bringing over her Durango.

I could send one of Charlies rigs to fetch it, but that would mean a toew bill. If Nancy brings it over here, so I can shuttle it to 305, then Shaun can look at it, figure out the real problem and git r done fixed, not just fixing to fix it.

But I’m convinced there are only one real angel for each congregation of believers, Nancy is the Angel for this River outfit, and trust me friends, the River needs all it can get.

Saw an idiot trying to make a right turn on Blue Lakes from Shoshone. Not a car but a rig, 50 foot trailer. He ran over the curb, median dividers, the other curb, and instead of crowding the trucker I kept traffic back so he could turn, but not before a city Smokey showed up, I bet that conversation went good. Makes ya’ll wonder did this guy just have a bad day? Or is he a graduate of the CSI Truck Driver Training Program? Only he and DOT know for sure.

Until L8R Ya’ll

AWAVIAASSNLOGOmy good bye


Quote of the Day:
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything
--Anonymous
Romans 15:5-6“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
koa logo  hazzardayre tail

two cooterswelljusthush