Friday, May 17, 2013

I’m beginning to think we are reaching the end

knytecyde hedder

I’m beginning to think we are nearing the end of the depth of information to be gleaned online.

I took a second or two to see if I could find the singers that did the old jingle to the Polaroid Swinger Camera ads of the late 60’s to mid 70’s. No damn luck.

There is a limit I think on time. Seems as the term statute of limitations is not just for legal stuff, the amount of information if you can find it at all , is limited to the time that information was important or current.

Anything before the onslaught of the web , is limited to music on YouTube, sure the tunes are there, but what about when it came out and who did it, especially the TV ads?

Now of course I know there is a data base out there for such things but its not public searchable.

Then you see a TV ad with a hot mama on it, you want to find who she is so YOU can feature her in an ad of yours. Good damn luck. I tried to find and still am, to find the real name, agent etc of the gal, that does the Forever Comfy seat cushion ads. That Trish D is darn good looking. Can I find it? Nope. Can’t even find who produced the ad or anything, make one wonder about the product as if you can’t find em where did your money go?

While much information today is more protected than in years before especially companies, that do media, is there a TV Commercial data base out there, that tells you who did what? Were? and When?

Okay still thinking on going to this Men’s getaway , with the guys of the River Fellowship, and I’ll say still thinking on it no final decision. This is the times that having somebody to sub on air, here, would be good, but its mostly weather, with a slight amount of hostility in my head as well. I guess true honesty is in the mind of the beholder. You want to trust but you get patronized too much or put off, you don’t get much from em. But maybe if they can’t just run off, maybe I can hogtie a few and siphon out some gray matter intelligence.

But are we getting to the end of available information on the web?

Does make ya’ll wonder, don’t it?

my dixie sig hcc billboard


Quote of the Day:
A thing well said will be wit in all languages.
--John Dryden
Romans 11:33“[Doxology] Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte tail.