Friday, May 17, 2013

You asked, I answer

HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

Well it seems that after many hours of prayer, and consideration, my going to this getaway for the male corpuscles of the River Fellowship of Twin Falls, was just not for me. In fact I’m really praying that outside of one special lady from there that does my warsh and house, I am considering not going to the River Fellowship again, and start looking for a Church to go. More over where to erect The Church of Confederate Star, simply put its time.

I’m really sad that my lady friend got me a sleeping bag and all, but I awoke at 09:00 hours with a 102 degree fever, sniffling and all to where until just about an hour ago all I was welcoming is the reaper. But it wasn’t just that. I thought of how outside of Leslie and her friend, who I’d marry in a Hazzard County second, and whose Durango, is my prime project for Saturday, the rest of that congregation out there at the River has become so smug, that the River makes the Mormons look good. Maybe them Mormons are, maybe I need to go back there?

All I know any place that says they are representing and bringing people to Christ, that treats someone like I have been, ought to be ashamed at the very least of themselves. Its good that I have a thick skin, and shell, but I wonder what both Bryan’s Pastors of the River Fellowship, do when someone gets their feelings crushed there at the River do, and jump off the big bridge or something? Then what are they going to do, will it take that to get those elders at the River, to re-examine methods and attitudes?

So in closing, so I can try to fetch milk, and meds, no I’m not going to that gig in McCall, the men’s gig with the River, as far as going to Church there again Sunday, well, I need to pray on it some more.

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sig  11754766_112978306656


Quote of the Day:
I not only use all the brains I have but all that I can borrow.
--Thomas Woodrow Wilson
Romans 11:33“[Doxology] Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
company banner