Tuesday, May 28, 2013

AyreWolf the movie progressing

ATC HEADERAYREWOLFS WOLFS LAIR GREETINGS

Casting nominations for Caitlin for AyreWolf the movie, started today. We are narrowing it down to three.

The three main people we’re looking to book for the project, is not in exact order;

Emma Leigh

Bridgett Mendler( Good Luck Charley, Disney Channel)

and one local gal named Ashley.

The film is loosely based on the old TV series from which we get our image and center, AirWolf. But with some extras that make the project ours and unique.

Think of a Bell Jet Ranger 405, rather than the standard Bell 222A, as the Lady. Still fully armed and ready.

Mach plus? Only by CGI, still working on the bugs for the real thing.

We’re still casting for Dominic Santini, the part that Ernest Borgnyne played, as well as String.

The project is going to be long.

Okay then, I still am working with a software programmer, to build a Gotta go Potty button for the computer, especially if your online and in say Facebook.

You don’t want to leave your newsfeed page, but hey that brown loaf is inching towards the exit spot. There’s no 10 minute pause button. So you can stop the action , go to the potty, then resume whatever it is you were chatting about.

Then came the push to get Emma on Shooter’ gig back east. Thing is, I can only do so much. I can drop it in his hat, give him the phone numbers of those concerned , but then, I did the majority of what I can. The relationship I have with Shooter and his Dad, God rest his soul, is a deep one. Long before Waylon saw the big super lights of much of Nashville, in his early days, Waylon and I worked on two of the same radio stations, partied and got drunk together, then during the Dukes-of-Hazzard. I saw Shooter about a year after he was born.

There is more than one reason that Waylon wrote the song Will the Wolf Survive, and that Shooter’ site is all about the Wolf Pack. In fact I think we’re about the only radio station out here in the Mountain West playing his music. Then there is the not so much coincidence that Shooter’ wife played Jax’ first wife before Tara, on Sons.

In these very fragile relationships, you don’t push asking for favors, they do what they want to do, at the end of the day, I’m a 4th cousin, and a slightly elevated fan, past that I push they tell me to FO, and forget I am even out here. Although forgetting the AyreWolf here is rather hard since I’m in their ears overnight and the Wolf’s bite is as vicious as my howl. But you walk a very fine balancing act when working with celebrities. Gig management issues are done through managers, the stars themselves want little to do with the business rather the art.

Saw on RFDTV Another repeat rerun. I think I’m going to call FamilyNet the rerun channel. You’d think that RFDTV would do that up a bit different like maybe produce some original programming, although that may be a reach since RFDTV has trouble producing 4 fresh newscasts, with different news stories.

On contrast NRB has some very uplifting programming all with God at the center, but if NRB can do fresh programs and NRB being viewer supported, why can’t an ad based network like FamilyNet/RFDTV do fresh not reran shows?

All I can say is , stay tuned.

L8R Ya’ll

my good byein the air


Quote of the Day:
Fear is something to be moved through, not something to be turned from.
--Peter McWilliams
Romans 12:15“Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo  knytes end

THIS IS HAZZARD AYRECHARTER SHIELD 1