Monday, May 20, 2013

Guess weather folks got it wrong

ATC1HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1

Guess the weather folks got it wrong last night, as its currently raining with sleet in Blackfoot, windy here in Twin Falls with expected serious rain mixed with snow in higher elevations.

This year has been a real gas weather wise. One day your going for the ac, the other refiring the heater. I guess, when God assigned the climate control to Mother Nature, he did so with a woman who will change her mind faster than Boss Hogg slurping down a corn dog.

Midwest farmers haven’t been able to get in the fields, the agri pals here have been slow to get there. Which has put a bite on the wallet of AyreWolf Aviation. While I’m thankful for no big range fires a small one so we could go do fire suppression would be nice.

Last night was great at Nancy’s place, but I got the vibe from her guy that he thought he was in competition with me or something. While there is a brotherly/sisterly love thing there, there’s too many things there that would not be in my best interests. Mainly young pre teen kids. Heck most barely toddlers.

A few years ago that wouldn’t matter, I had more ability to put up with children, now, at 54, not so much.

I thought that two of those dogs wanted to come home, with me, but in the next month my real to honest real Wolf pup will be here and I don’t know if that little poodle would get along with a Wolf, or be a snack for my wolf-Pup. So just feeling that out.

Any mile, looks like I’m not getting into the air today, so will be puttering around Tweaker Flatts here most of the day. Going over to A1, get my mid month check, fuel, needed skoal, and if it is sort of good, going to try to get the new tank under LexiBelle.

Nancy and her crew is supposed to be here in the AM, so I’m off to sleep.

L8R Aviators,

my good byein the air


Quote of the Day:
If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, why don't we all get wasted and have the time of our lives?
--Unknown
Romans 15:5-6“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETRAFFICAYRETAIL