Sunday, May 19, 2013

This will not be liked by everyone.

AWNITERYDEHEADER_thumb

After I finally got home, after consuming some spaghetti over at Nancy’s I trucked home. I went over for two reasons, one home cooking , two , to retrieve Nancy’s ride to get it over to Shaun's to get the brakes fixed.

So about the time, I finally was relaxing and the nightly build up of plem in my throat began to make me hack like a 10 pack a day smoker, I came home.

Smelling like dog, from two that found my size to be a place of protection and security, one that’d go home with me in a Hazzard County second, I tweaked on the TV, damn I’ll be glad to get my cable back, and all of that. Never thought I’d miss it, but the stations at the River screwed the pooch on the conversion of RFDTV, from whatever independent programming they had before. Fact is RFDTV is boring, no action and no good weekend prime time. Tried to watch some preacher on CH-38 also of the River Fellowship, but the guy was talking like he has a paper asshole. So I turned that off. I either got to get my VCR back, or cable, cuzz this BS has gotta stop.

Remember Confederate Star TV is not too far in the distance, but its still out there. Kinda like the Epsilon nebula, quite a distance, but its reachable.

So then turned on DXB, and was cyber flying over NPR’s site. Saw this review on some lady singer with a song out that is by the same title as Bruce Gamble’ book on the 214. The title is; Once I Was an Eagle, which is going to make a bunch of Marine aviators to take a look but be disappointed as its not about the 214. It’s not even a book, but a cd.

So now I am auto piloting the radio show, and getting ready for bed, thinking that Nancy will remember to get her, Durango, over here so I can get it to Shaun early in the morning.

More L8R Ya’ll

my good bye in the air


Quote of the Day:
We are always getting ready to live, but never living.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Romans 15:5-6“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2