Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What a day yesterday was, whew/.

AWNITERYDEHEADER_thumbpappys log

Yesterday was one I’d like to forget, and this new one dawning is just about as good so far.

I haven’t seen my bed for more than 15 minute naps, and I am starting to loose some cognitive abilities. It’s frightening, to say the least.

While I have faith in God that he’ll pull me through it, its I think God saying hey boy you need a time out.

You need to take some time off from all this go 17 hour days. Your not in your mid 20’s anymore, you need to realize your 54 .

I got a bunch of things from Smith’ , nasal spray, allergy tabs, and the like, but I haven’t ate much except a bowl of cereal at 16:00  yesterday.

My PSR says, if it ain’t better by Thursday when he comes, we’re going to go see a doctor, of some sort.

I know what’d cure or at least help, but it’s a controlled narcotic, and no can get without a prescription, it’s a medicine called Phenergren, but no doc, no prescript.

Didn’t do the show last night as I can barely talk, my throat is so dry and all that just breathing is a real chore.

The old Wolf here is in real need of a miracle. Wish I knew of a way to get rid of this mucus and plem.

Allrighty then all still go for the big go, on KDXB, FM and HazzardAyre Radio coming through to fruition.

Saw some feminazi’s were a bit put off by the recently released Star Trek movie. Seems there’s a scene where the secondary supporting actress came out wearing only her bra and shorts.

Come on, Hey I’m for not showing too much skin, but this is over the top.

The grumpy feminazies that’s women who want to neuter all our population where all are equal. Even God knows Man is Man, Woman is woman. A little eye candy in the film for us male corpuscles. Must a been these Feminazies who, started crabbing about the scriptures that says women will be quiet in church and submit to their husbands.

Any mile it’s 04:17 I’m going to try for sleep.

L8R Ya’ll

my good byein the air


Quote of the Day:
It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust
--Samuel Johnson
Galatians 5:13“[Life by the Spirit] You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail