Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Another great rainy day

HAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MAT

So Nancy’s cleaning crew arrives, although without Nancy. Errands needed to be ran.

Leslie sits, Ron scrubs, and then another errand brake run. No problem, since I had began to map in my mind where to go to the head while they were cleaning mine.

Days like today, I’d kill for a $5.00 bill, since I been sick, ain’t done much if anything for Big C, and as such not much of a paycheck until Saturday.

But my a $5.00 would be grand.

Then in conversation with Leslie, come to gather that Leslie is getting somewhat disenchanted with the River as well.

My advice there is as I told her, if enough of the congregation gets together and says this or that, hey ya got get both this and that is a set. Any mile, if enough of us gripe, Somebody will get the message.

If not then Leslie, Nancy, Ron and others might be fresh converts to the Church of Confederate Star.

More after church, but my I could use a $5.00 anybody got one?

L8R Ya’ll

CLUB M,Eawlvz logo


Quote of the Day:
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
--Franklin D. Roosevelt
Psalm 103:17-18“But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children— with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AWAVIAASSNLOGO knytes end