Monday, May 6, 2013

The end of a very long day

knytecyde hedder

The end of a very long day.

The idea of long nights for a purpose is good, staying up awake and rushing home to entertain a future prospect who really did not have any intention of working here, is another. Not something worth doing. It happened Saturday night, somebody gets me all jacked for being on air, I stay up instead of going stream mode, and she says not more than a half hour before she was to be here that her friend is dropping a baby. Really? And you couldn’t let me know that earlier? So I am all tied, took several hours to work off the mad, missed church Sunday morning. So go to evening services, rush home to be here by 21:00, so a while longer another shows. I thought it was somewhat a go, then she says, not really? If your not sure honeys don’t bother me. I’m doing 17 hour days between toewing, flying and on air. My body and mind is about to break. Then there’s this one at church that keeps teasing me even though, she's now hitched. Says she wants to learn radio etc. Really? Its crap or get off the pot time.

I’m not begging anymore.

See Monday nights we have this group, out at the River. Great people, but their boo-hoo stories, make me feel damn fortunate. I have a nice place to live, plenty of food, a near endless supply of gas thanks to part timing it at A1, My bills paid, and I have not now nor ever have had an addiction, except maybe the addiction of the need to get hitched. Shyt, there are all these losers that some of these people yap about living with off spring and all, and I wonder , and I’m alone? That part of my life I handed off to God years ago, but that’s my only real problem. My offering jobs and such to some that could use it and my hand gets bit, you don’t bite the hand that feeds you. But I’m not Jesus, I don’t have his patience, or understanding. You want my jobs, come over, but be sure.

I even reworded the job listing on CL, no experience in radio or TV, hit the streets. I’ll train somebody, but they better come in with a I’ll stick to it attitude or I damn well don’t even want to talk to them.

If only there was a media school in Idaho.

Oh but there might be coming,

that’s next in the afternoon Tuesday.

I’ve been up too long so I’m headed to bed.

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sighcc billboard


Quote of the Day:
It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own.
--Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte tail.