Monday, May 6, 2013

Told ya’ll

HAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MATHAZZARDAYRE TAG 1

I just joke in my head about these gals who email me off of the ad that’s on CL and tell me they are all that, but turn out to be just as

much with their heads inside their shell, and shy of a gun shot nothing will get em to come out.

So I spent more time last night in air pre trying to introduce a new gal to the operation. Asked her if she was serious, she ultimately declined, but I knew she would.

Even though our content is sound, even though our money is way above every other media outlet in this area, let alone town, we simply are in the wrong spot, to recruit feminintile talent.

These gals are so messed up emotionally, morally, and just plain messed up, that there is no way in hell we can pull this off, after all this ain’t Nashville, Miami or Los Angeles. Talent agencies are not bubbling over here, nor places with trained radio people just waiting for a spot on HazzardAyre.

Now do I think , had we been in a bigger studio on some main drag here that she’d have been more incline to stick her toe in, sure I do. But again until I see something or someone concrete, to encourage me to expand this operation beyond the house walls. I’m saving the club money and keeping it inside the house.

Plus with the vision of eastern Idaho next year this time well, , but when it came to the two new ones I told ya’ll that they’d never measure up or do it.

More L8R

my dixie sig  hcc billboard


Quote of the Day:
It is not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog!
--Anonymous
James 5:16“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail  koa logo