Saturday, May 4, 2013

If Jesus came up to you on the street would you ask him for proof?

arebel coffee break

Captains log

Oh you with so little faith, do you not trust ? Have you been hurt so much that you can’t stretch your mind and believe in one who is walking with God to help you?

I often consider this and its meaning.

A friend of mine was walking through Rock creek path the other day, and as we were doing so, a man came by and just said hello. My friend said, “My what a bum, look how he’s dressed” I just stated, what if he were Jesus, all humble in his robe were to come, shake your hand and say I’m Jesus, would you ask him for an ID?

Do we or have we as a population and society became so disbelieving , that if it were Christ could we just be smug?

For me in many ways, I will trust the man in humble clothing, that does not look like he’s showered in days, or whose hair is long, who’s beard or facial hair is matted before I will trust one in a suit and tie, driving a fancy Mercedes smelling like a French brothel.

But in others I seek proof of both loyalty and trust.

Thus the toe kiss in nylons, or the bringing in good news of an ad sale. Someone trusted in Both Dixie Diesel/HazzardAyre and the club, to have went out and sold a local business air time on our behalf, and brings in a financial offering. These things show me these people, are those that will do the tasks, and duties required of someone I and the Knytes allow into our inner sanctum. This sanctum includes the Wolf’s Lair, and of course the radio station.

After all if I get a toew call during a on air shift, I have to know that all that radio gear and computer etc will be there when I get back. I have to trust that, that person can continue on air just as if I’m sitting there.

No I’m not comparing myself with Jesus, as there is only one, but I am proudly one of his disciples, and I preach the bible and gospel of God every chance I get, I preach the words of our confederate leaders also as much and as often as I can, for God did bless our southern people more than other parts of this nation and other parts of the world.

Let me give you a parable,

2009, I put up on CL for an experiment an ad for in studio talent. A call came in from a gal in Jerome, saying she was very interested. I mentioned the nylon thing, her only question was , stockings or pantyhose?

She came in even at midnight in cold, snow, and freezing weather. We did many great shows, she’d come in with greetings, printed researched information for things to yap on, on air. But here is a major moment of trust and why she’s my ultimate person.

From the time I moved from next to Mirinda, to the office up the same street, the Gooding Post Office somehow lost ALL MY MAIL, including checks to pay for things . I had a need for freeing LexiBelle, from bondage. This sweetheart without a blink of an eye, knew I was hurting over this, and took money from her savings, wrote out a check to me for $700.00, and LexiBelle was free. This was not only a miracle from Jesus which it was, but this was a leap of faith to me, that entrenched her into the loyal inner sanctum of the Knytes. She simply had faith.

How many others if any others would do this?

These are the kinds of things I want out of my interns and employees, after all employees are not members, they do not do, the blood oath, they are not privy to attending our worship tents, but they do become part of the extended family of the Knytes. As such , mini tasks just to see if they are trustworthy and of our gifts to them are well worthy.

Like yesterday some gal emails me saying she’s all I ever need. Says she’s going to be here around 3:00PM, of course she’s not. A fuzz plant? Perhaps, someone I will trust ify, but it boils down to this, we need to trust each other, love each other as we do ourselves. Help each other as we want others to help us.

So again , if Jesus came up to you on the street and shook your hand and told you he was the so of God, would you want proof or an ID?

It’s 3:17 PM the intern applicant I woke up for is not here. Will I call and beg? No I did that once. As I know there are many who will in November after we go LIVE, and many who have trusted will be welcomed, the rest will need to prove themselves.

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sighcc billboard


Quote of the Day:
The secret pleasure of a generous act Is the great mind’s great bribe.
--John Dryden
2 Chronicles 7:14“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail