Thursday, May 23, 2013

Standing ground

AWNITERYDEHEADER_thumbknytecyde hedder

Letting ya’ll know, I’m okay. The accident didn’t hurt anything, Wolf-PuP is okay nothing broken.

I didn’t even get a citation, which is a miracle in itself.

Might get one helluva check from the other guy. If the judge goes for full restitution , I’ll drop in $20k, as my sum, and go from there.

If I could talk more it’d be nice , but this damn allergy or what ever it is, is about to burry this old Wolf. Just as I think I got it beat, it comes back. Todd sedd the other day, if this crap wasn’t better by 13:00 then it’d be off to the hospital. Wanna bet where I ‘m at l8r this afternoon?

Nancy was supposed to drop her Durango off so I could tool it down to Shaun to fix her brakes. Considering the shop isn’t going to charge her for labor just parts and all if any are really needed, makes one wonder the delay. Must’ve been just her kids and all that made Nancy do a detour today.

Got a bit of sleep from 11:00 to 16:00 , thought about tooling out to Church, but these meds have got me so squirrely that, I ain’t leaving home on my own for a few days. And if yer wondering on the batttatterie, don’t , got some insurance for that, a B&D Charger so , life goes on.

Here’s a heads up that stumbled upon me earlier yesterday. Some gal named Adrianna emailed me wanting to know if I’d vouch for her? Something to do with her finding a job from some outfit she worked for in Towing in Florida.

Me no know her, so me not hanging out neck. God says to help and turn the other cheek and forgive, he don’t say ya’ll need to put yer head in the head chopping block.

So if you get a notice like this, don’t open the file, as its malware, took most the day Monday into early Tuesday to fix everything. It looks legit and everything but it ain’t.

Maybe get some more heavy duty meds today, get this gunk outta my throat,(ha,ha, not that) so I can quit coughing and eat. Although maybe God has this on me so I don’t eat and loose some pounds.

So I was looking on my Facebook page, all the way down , there were at least a half dozen Facebook LIKE me ads, on there about finding Jesus.

Hey I love God my heavenly Father his sons Jesus and Kahless I trust in them to heal, love me and deliver me in the right way at the right time. I am considering going back to the River, but not sure, but I’m getting off point. Thing is while I dig all this church teachings and people not in no way smart enough to be preachers and pastors, quoting Bible verses, some way off point and outta context. But then I get down to the bottom of all their pages and find, that bottom line, Please contribute, be our partner etc. Please send a donation, if you’d like to have todays message.

There’s this new chick doing church music named Mysty, that I saw on a revival show yesterday, while not Emma for sure, because Emma is to as near perfect as a gal gets, but the Mysty was good. Made you grab your bible, get down on your knees and look up, sure did me. Problem is, since NTB ran this show 4 years from when it aired first, the CD is no longer available and I can’t remember her last name.

Any mile, getting sleepy so going to go try sleep.

L8R Ya’ll

KNYTECYDE HEADER 2 my lulliby


Quote of the Day:
Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
--Henry David Thoreau, 19th-century American essayist and nature writer
Romans 15:2“Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes tail script