Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ever wonder why?

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO4colonels journal

Ever looked at a condition situation and just Wondered Why? Like early Tuesday(today) morning whilest I was watching Highway Through Hell, on the Weather Channel, the thing kept freezing and loosing signal. The wonder here, is the dang thing operates great whilest its snow and cold, but here it is warm, sun out and Now Allwest is having problems. Okay so I’m a bit late with the blooming bill, but I can’t help they send the bill mid month around the 20th, instead of on the 1st or at least the first week of the month when I have money to pay it. But still I called em about it, everything is cool, they say, so what gives? Allwest is a very small rural cable/internet/VOIP phone company that needs lots of improvements, yet is having trouble finding money for those improvements. They are 90% of the time up, but it does get frustrating at times. I have a ton of suggestions and could improve the system, but my comments get ignored. Oh well work with what you got right?

Okay the frost is off the pumpkin of my birthday, still in my recovery mode from a bit too much celebration, but navigating okay. As I sat in thought earlier, the idea of, okay I said to myself, you have made 56 years old. You’ve seen everything, done just about everything, experienced more than most, but look at you. You hold on with SSI for now, military pension at 60 you should be towing, not just waiting for Evanston and immediate area finding its way to the 21st Century, yet stays mired in the 19th Century. Is there a cure, for that mindset? Sure, but that’d take more than myself or the Knytes are willing to invest. But one must ask as I did, where did the core for all you do, club, radio station all of it go? The reason that this club , the radio station all of that was created and enhanced by my company for, was to reinforce and uplift the company. Yet while the company drags on the club prospers, the radio station however drags, and is at a stop, all due to moving to this frigid piece of real estate called Evanston Wyoming. A condition that is looking to be cured in two months or less. Just like many other people, you go where the work and money is, not where you keep getting sucked under like being stuck in quick sand.

So I ask, Allwest and Phil again, how come the signal to my cable TV kept getting froze and kept going out this early Tuesday morning?

TTYLY

CLUB M,Erodeknytes wyngz


Quote of the Day:
Their’s not to reason why, Their’s but to do and die...
--Alfred, Lord TENNYSON
Philippians 2:5-8“In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
imagesCAUZLO4Z new tail