Tuesday, April 7, 2015

People are just scared and frightened of change

KNYTECYDE new blog cover

There is an old child's prayer that goes and I hope I get it straight, “ Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep, if I should die before I wake, I pray my soul the lord will take.

Yesterday was a long one . The radio equipment is now here in Evanston thanks to one of members of our local LDS High Priests , that went to Woods Cross Utah and with some effort loaded his old Ford down to the bed top, and home to Evanston. Shame on some of the Elders Quorum who being a bit younger could not be bothered. But the equipment is here. Now I just have to remember how to put it all together.

After I got back here to the freeze of Wyoming, decided a full dinner was needed. After a full day of not eating, and my sugar level below any energy transfer ability, I went to Legal Tender got a very needed barley pop actually two barley pops and a 8 ounce steak dinner. Hey I needed it.

In chatting with people there most everyone is excited and looking forward to the opening in September of the Reaper Club here. That is something most people here can understand so are not scared of it. The radio/TV station is something they don’t understand fully and as such are a bit skittish of it.  It’s like most things, if someone can’t grip ahold of something, they have no idea what to make of it so are often a bit put off.

I’m reminded of the line in the original Star Trek movie the Undiscovered Country, when Capt. Kirk said, “ People are often frightened of Change, but will eventually adjust” .

More in the morning I’m really tyred, so will post in the morning.

As I close, I want to thank that High Priest Quorum member for his help and resources today, our Bishop for helping to finance the recovery of the equipment, now if the Bishop will get word to Brother McFadden that I could use some of his technical ability here putting all this together it’d be appreciated.

TTYLY

ayretag 260538_482825351735635_1311090878_n

hcgoi logo bye HEAVENLY TAIL_thumb