Thursday, April 23, 2015

nOT MUCH TO SAY OR WRITE , So Pleasant Dreams

HazzardAyre Logo3HAZZARDAYRE LOGO 1

Not much to say or write about this early morning and I think I have the flu or allergies really bad so I’m pulling the plug, taking Thursday off and just rest. Seems I have to do that more now that I’m aging and hitting the 56 yard stick on the highway of life.

I will tell you this much and it’s a sort of a hit, the Eagle has landed again in the mix and there’s changes coming in with the sale of the flying half of my company to dear Cuzzin Gordon. But make no mistake I’ll be flying again, just under my own power and a revised version, of this news blog.

A hint at the new toew service is>Iron Eagle2emboss you’ll just have to wait until l8r this afternoon to read this. Some major shake up’s is going on in an effort to putting more green in my jeans. Military pension, and SSI don’t cut it.

TTYLY

CLUB M,ESTEELEEAGLE2


Quote of the Day:
Work keeps us from three great evils, boredom, vice and need.
--François Marie Arouet Voltaire
Romans 14:11“It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AFLYTETAIL 2