Monday, April 27, 2015

I hate Carpetbaggers

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO4STEELEEAGLE TOEW NOTES1

An example of simple Yankee carpetbagging. Saw an ad on Evanston Auto Classifieds of a Subaru the same year as mine. Price was good, I call, the lady says good, but now is backing out. Watch the price go up, as several others want it. I being in business as I am I fully understand supply and demand, but if you make a deal, even verbally should you not uphold that deal? It’s just another example of Yankee Carpetbagging and a Evanston switchback. Oh well at least I had a good birthday and birthday bash. I’m just feeling a buzz, and looking for my bed after the bathroom. Hope I can fetch a mop in the morning, since the floor is a bit messy.

As far as Evanston, I add it to the few but significant towns and areas that I’ll never reside in again, nor do business in again. You can’t trust these people. Guess the teachings at Church, of honoring agreements are not practiced. Don’t get me wrong I love the gospel, of our church, and all, but there are all too many that don’t apply the lessons of the teachings, beyond the meeting house.

Evanston will be one of a few that I’ll love seeing in my rearview mirror, not my windshield. I might have said that about Tweaker Flatts, but at least Tweaker Flatts has something to return to, Maybe I just forget about the Subaru, deal with it Tuesday. Don’t want to spoil my good birthday any more than its already been.

TTYLY

CLUB M,Erodeknytes wyngz


Quote of the Day:
Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
--Wilson Mizner
Philippians 2:5-8“In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
imagesCAUZLO4Z new tail