Friday, April 24, 2015

Some things seem like a dream until you put a pencil to it

HazzardAyre Logo3HAZZARD AYRE SUNSET EDITION2

I had this idea of reducing some of my cash outgo, by renting a slightly cheaper apartment. However after putting a pencil to it, I found I’d be nearly $97.00 in the negative so I bagged both the office and the cheaper apartment. Like I said, sure there’s $7.2million due me by the end of 2016 but that’s a year off, plus even with the $600k that I’ll get at the end of this year, there’s the IRS amongst others to consider. A bunch of money sure looks nice, but when you start putting a pencil to it, you find, what you thought was going to be one mammoth payday, turns out to be a real risk. $600,000.00 sounds like a lot, but one has to include that the former probate court that oversaw the Montgomery Foundation that owned AyreWolf Aviation will want everything I want to do with the money, put down on paper and itemized. Add to that any former bills left over its not that big bunch of wampum that one figures it is. Plus the agreement between the Foundation and the Knytes, means I’ll be lucky to see $60k out of the entire payout for a year or so. The 7.2 will be paid in installments of $600k every two years. So it’s not all mine YET.

If you enter the concept of mid year next year moving back to Idaho, mainly the Cassia County area, running the radio gig, and doing business right from the Eagles Nest here, works out better.

So did you see the episode today from Doctor Phil? 9 LDS women, fairly young from the Provo Utah area got hoodwinked from an emotional relationship fraud perpetrated by some fugdugly fat black woman, somewhere. The gal posed as some fairly good looking guy, and these women fell for it. I have several questions here. First none of the girls that got hoodwinked were bad looking, so why be searching for love online? Shute , all they’d have to do is go to a bar or at least some social place and they’d be all kinds of male corpuscles gathering around just to get a sniff. I mean are hotties of the other gender so hungry for a guy? If so, have I got an address and phone number. Speaking of phones. I found out the problem with my landline was my fault. Had the phone plugged in the wrong hole on the modem. It works now. Getting back to the LDS fraud on Dr. Phil. How could any gal get caught up in that? Seems to me there was a serious self esteem, problem, with most of them. The rest again looking that good, why are they cruising lifes highway solo?

I don’t get it, but then, hey I have testicles , I drive a tow truck and wrench on Harley’ what do I know?

Have a great weekend, I’m 10-10 on the side, until 03:00 Hours.

TTYLY

CLUB M,ESTEELEEAGLE2


Quote of the Day:
It takes a steady hand to carry a full cup.
--Anonymous
1 Peter 1:18-19“For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

STEELEEAGLE DASHBOARDHEAVENLY TAIL_thumb[2]