Monday, January 21, 2013

A fantasy of every guy, especially young ones.

HAZZARD AYRE WINGShh toew tymez hedder

There I was, talking with Paul today at HHT HQ now that we have a lunch room, okay not a real room, just a small corner of the shop with a refrigerator, and a microwave, table 4 chairs and two benches , but okay to eat at.

So Paul and I were talking about those dreams of the more advanced in age and experienced woman that we used to get excited over.

In my world there were more than a few. One that damn near happened , one could have if I hadn’t stubbed my foot, and the other strictly an adolescent dream.

One involved the hottest gal in our neighborhood. Old Les Lynch’ wife had just divorced him. Thing is she had done everybody we all knew of, and she was like a right or process of passage from boy to man. That must have been my mistake , since my cherry wasn’t popped until I turned 19 years old. That in another edition, but Kathy was for all intents and purposes the ultimate woman, my Summer of 42. Of course there was Jerry Omandra , that was the hippie queen of Hazzard, but she had the package. Probably was attracted to her, because she hung with Becky Tupper, whose brother David Tupper, became a Knyte later in life. But still oh Jerry. Seemed that if she had farted in my face back then, I’d have thought I was at the pewfume counter at the Bon Marche in Twin.

There is always that thought what if a older or at least knowledgeable woman were to walk in on a man or even middle aged male, and just poured over him like gravy on taters, and smothered him with affection of his liking. Trouble is in reality, how would she know what that is, without checking blogs and crap on line, two in my house, for anybody to come in unannounced would really be a project, considering the revenuer traps, from the carpet on the floor, phone line, in a stratigic place , but even if she did the question becomes would she?

I thought of this, here many times over the last two months of the gals that tried to infiltrate the Wolf’s Lair and more over HazzardAyre. Then the thoughts of confusion. Are they mad that I didn’t try something? Or sorry that they didn’t? I know that KOA procedure manual says don’t mess with a none member female prospect employee. Which is fine. But were some of these gals mad at me that they secretively in their minds wished I had? More over I always thought, wouldn’t it be cool , if one night at about 03:30 on my none on air nights, I’m partly asleep, some gal, comes in , after all the door is unlocked, but comes in, puts her feet or toes in nylon hose under my nose, and takes control and has her way?

I was reading this article in a mental health publication, that was describing the condition that even if a male, at least of minimal sexual health, even in fear will get an erection. I wondered how any guy spooked for his life, if a woman wanted to rape him, how he could maintain a stiffy.  The fact , even again in fear or panic , panic being the emotion here , can be an aphrodisiac and get the equipment for use. Some guys have fantasies of this happening. I know I did. Both from Kathy Lynch and Jerry, then there was Vallerie Dixon, of Wendell. Not only was her body perfect, but lets just say her engine was perfectly in tune. She could have had the keys to the castle. but alas .

Then there were all those teachers, many kids dream of. many have crush’s on, and yet in our modern Victorian, all things correct, such activities as a older woman showing a young man the way to a pleasure palace, is not only taboo but prosecutable.

Perhaps it always was, but I can remember back to Miss Jensen in 6th grade, she taught 4th but we had a class in hers ever day. She had such short shorts. I got her nearly to home base once, but if she would have given in, I don’t think My mom or Dad would have pressed charges, more like gave her a reward and could she show up again. My Mom & dad were more open minded than many were then and even today.

But I truly, would think it be a great thing if just once, not saying her exactly, but someone of those gals that gave me such a pain, the last two months, or someone like  Sylver, {not Sylver}, just somebody with her package and attitude would just once , one night over night breeze in after I get off air, drift an and just once do the wyld thing.

It’d never happen since I’m not the super GQ stud many are looking for, but from the looks some of them have picked , I might be a good step up.

See ya’ll on air starting at 13:00 Hours.

L8R Ya’ll

HAZZARD AYRE WINGS  my sig{3} 


Quote of the Day:
Even as water carves monuments of stone, so do our thoughts shape our character.
--Hugh B. Brown
Galatians 6:7-8“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo  new tail

Ultra Sense--you've got pull--various women's 93 6780754691_c467aa3d6b