Monday, January 7, 2013

Even when you give em the boot they keep coming back, don’t go away mad, Just please go away!!

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

There are some people that have huge brass balls. Dig this, and I have to tell you this because it reflects on what I have always said. Many first kick the tyres , but when it comes to truly getting it on, they bail.

So that gal from out by the migrant camp, that I thought was sooo into me, but truly was just a big tease, calls A1, not just once but at least 4 dozen times. The same one that proposed to me that she’d like me to off her XOM, has a friend , a male of course call me wanting still one of our proposed jobs.

Really?

So we look at this. Here’s people that thought we as a group were so full of crap our diapers stunk, that they did not want to be part of the reformation process, of HazzardAyre, they pitch a bitch to associates of mine, not hearing the words A1 has nothing to do with HazzardAyre or the Knytes-of-Anarchy except that Big C, signs my government checks, and to leave them alone.

So I get this phone call? Give it a break. Even if I could hire these people, I wouldn’t one of her friends not to mention her. The leave me alone sign is lit on both sides.

But it’s like many of our dealings with the feminine gender.

Seems as if most male corpuscles get it, but few women do. It’s also like some term or phrases we do on and off air.

Such things as the words Hooker and Cat. In our trucker cb world, Hooker means tow truck, a person who runs one out on the big road or Interstate is a Highway Hooker, which I ran as my company when I started and remains us in both southeastern Idaho and up near Boise in Emmett, as Highway Hooker Toewing. But when I first was hammering out Highway Hooker as a blog, some not knowing bigots in CokeVille Wyoming, thought we were running a brothel or starting one. Now by all fairness we did lean in the carnal images, but come on, that wasn’t it. For months I tried as hard as I could to change those 500 minds of the 504, 4 being the only ones in Cokeville not LDS. Then there is the word CAT. In truckers cb slang means a place to get a Caterpillar truck diesel engine repaired. Not a brothel. The melding of those words gets mixed up, somehow, but only by those that aren’t grinding gears, on 18 wheels . Of course that’s part of what we’re here for, here on HazzardAyre. But I’m getting off course here.

The fact that someone that you tell adios, wont take no for an answer, is why it’d be nice to have someone else besides me to bark.

Hammered out, I’m going offline, I am 10-10 on the side.

Next entry,

CB, will it come back?

HAZZARD AYRE WINGS AYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
--George Moore
Ephesians 5:1-2“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
LOG TAIL 1