Monday, January 7, 2013

Just about there, for HazzardAyre

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1wtf hedder

So after multiple doses of Alka Seltzer cold medicine and coughing up green goo that only the oddest of an odd person would like I got out of bed, dressed and out the door. Headed to the office/studio only to find a note from the real estate gal wasn’t available.

So rescheduled came home and decided to just ROS(Remain on station) and only go out if I need to. Need to shed this cold/flu thing.

Talked to that Cesar last night in a fb chat box, his people want to see more of our gear before they will play ball. Fact is without a suitable place to put the gear here, for people to see it, would mean a road trip to Pocatello, and even more expense. My feelings take it or leave it, no skin off my ass.

I’m still twitterpated about the gal from Filer, who stopped by even after the great battle last Thursday. However experience has taught me that having a gal or new employee being everything I want and having all of the knowledge I require , can be a recipe for disaster, in other words a fuzz trap, either an ABC agency or local. So one has to be very careful. Of course days like today is just the reason, I need someone who can come into the house here and do anything verbal that needs to be done, since I can’t even speak. Let alone carry on a good conversation on air.

While I can navigate, on the way home from the Depot Grill, had to stop 4 times to get through a coughing spell, so I could pilot my little truck home. Glad I’m not on call tonight.

Now before ya’ll go thinking that the definition of me being Twitterpaited over the new talent from Filer, or anyone is one of a he and she thing, I got news for you. It ain’t, in fact I’d almost welcome just and I stress JUST about anyone trained enuff to enter the studio and do a 12 hour shift would be stupendious, but sadly there isn’t. So on goes the network, and I sit in the orbit around the console, only getting in, where and when I need to.

My I could go for chicken soup right now.

Supplies for things like Mentholatum, is at an all time. Went to four big box stores no Mentholatum to be had. Will go out later looking.

Will be off air mod week next as we box up the bedroom gear and move to mate it with the gear in the studio.

More L8R need to go rest.

L8R Ya’ll

my sig[2]   dxe toew logo 1


Quote of the Day:
A blow with a word strikes deeper than a blow with a sword.
--Robert Burton
Ephesians 5:1-2“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
LOG TAIL 1