Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oh well I tried

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

Glad I didn’t move everything from my shop.

Thanks to some filth expressed by a few wanna be on air people,

it has come to where looking eastward is a better thing than remaining in Twin Falls.

Besides I need my shop, my space, my operation without leaning or relying on someone else.

The simple truth here is the club was built on the back of the Hazzard County Garage of Hagerman(aka-Hazzard) and the shop was built upon serving the members of the club, and then the public. Just like HazzardAyre is. HazzardAyre is built and will continue to be built to serve the club first and those who support the club second, all others, just fall in line, enjoy if you wish, but don’t obstruct either. Like us if you want to, switch the dial if you don’t , same goes with our blogs and our printed paper read it if you want, don’t if you don’t like it. Nobody is holding a pistol at your head.

I at first, didn’t want to move to Twin Falls. Thought that teaming up with A1 was a good idea, but with all the crap over some gals that didn’t want to do this gig anyway and loved just to tease, calling A1 all day, has soured the milk, so need to remove myself from an explosive situation and head back east. Plus there was no promised job here yet any way.

Some people miss the idea of an INTERN. An intern is someone who is not paid anything, but wants to learn a task or job or develop a foundation to establish a career on. That’s what I was offering.

Now that said, and I explained numerous times, this but the words fell on deaf ears.

That full employment, would come once we had moved into the place both in Buhl, and here in Twin Falls provided they serve a few months internship here. But again all the read is what they want to read, and see what they only want to see.

The other half of this as I put it in other reports and entry’s, this was a test, ONLY A TEST, to see if there were enough, qualified, let me repeat QUALIFIED and somewhat EXPERIENCED people here to warrant going full tilt on two facilities, the one in Buhl as well as here in Twin Falls. Not get a bunch of single mothers who are down on their luck, that think they can shake their behinds in front of me and then me open up the treasury of the club to pay them for nothing done.

Okay then.

Saw an incoming email, from RFDTV about their interest in us. Not a bad one at all in fact that has promise.

While, I’m not a big fan of Burley, and even what I went through there, there were some positives there.

First out of $698.00 then $400.00 went to rent, $175.00 went to shop rent. That left $123.00 over. Not bad. That gave me breathing room money wise every month. Out of that $123.00 came $80.00 , $40.00 for the gal in Blackfoot who did the bean counting, although at times confused as to who to pay and how much, but still got it done, and the $40.00 for my phone. That still left me $43.00 that I could party and have fun with. Today that would leave me $55.00 from what SSA gives me.

So with a consistent income why do I do this service to the club, put myself through hell, and all.

Simple, the club was there for me when my Mom died, when few others weren’t. Then there is that low ball income from SSA.

Why instead of people trashing and hashing over it, admire and try to help someone, that is working like hell to improve their situation? So as not to be dependent on Government. Like Big C, I too have a dream of our own , more over MY Super Station. In Big C’s situation it’s a super tow service and all. That is still one of my own dreams, but not as big of one as having AyreWolf Aviation and all bigger than what it is, having Hazzard County Choppers and Dixie Toewing bigger than what it is, and the main one having a radio station that is pure, hit the air flying, fight the system, anti-establishment , balls to the wall radio, done Hazzard style.

And I’ll continue to work at that, even if a few don’t like it, and I’ll do it myself as I have since 1974 when we first fired up in that big house on the hill in Hagerman. Any way my life is fun.

Some say ignorance is bliss, I say arrogance and being stuck up is Twin Falls. For that matter southwestern Idaho. But here in yet another part of no go Idaho, Oh well I tried.

L8R

my sig[2] K2


Quote of the Day:
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.
--Anonymous
Titus 2:11-12“For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
LOG TAIL 1