Monday, January 28, 2013

I may be crazy , but I ain’t dumb

HAZZARD AYRE WINGShh toew tymez hedder

Dig this fellow Knytes and friends.

This gal saying she is interested in being a candidate for one of the pin ups, sends me this email.

Again the pin up ad has only the clubs email addy, not mine.

So it says she’s Samantha Jones. Really? Does who ever again is trying hard to mess me up or set me up, think I’m that stupid.

For those not in the know, Samantha Jones is the fast hot blonde on Sex And The City portrayed by Kim Catral, but never mind that, questions from so many corners of my mind, like why the hell does anyone want to put the skids to a talent search, two, why thwart progress? Just because it’s a Hazzard County hillbilly, doing the casting? Hasn’t these gals had sisters or kin folk that could tell them that the club, has always hired or tried to, hire local talent, for such projects, that ALL GET PAID, and that no harm has ever came to them?

Is the memories of our local people, forgot the Knytes, how much we have done for this ungrateful valley, like saving the Twitchel family of Hagerman a few years ago from being homeless, by doing a benefit concert in their honor? How about the frigging Hagerman QRU , who the hell do you think got that started? How about the Montgomery foundations gift to build that damn new firehouse down there? Need I go on? The Knytes, myself and all are getting tired of being thought of as the Jack the Ripper or worse. Bull shit. Name me a time or even one single person who has EVER been hurt, abused, used, or assaulted by a Knyte, or myself, especially a model talent, or a pin up/poster girl talent ever. You can’t because we don’t and I don’t, in fact I have no plans on ever getting involved with a talent. The only one that did and that was back in 85, and he married her. Me never have, never will. Models are for promotion of the club, and members byrds and rides. Not for dating and fooling around.

If ya’ll don’t want to get serious about being one of our pin up girls fine, but don’t bother me or the club, if ya’ll ain’t. Maybe the fact that a current member of the Knytes is an FBI agent, or that a sitting County Sheriff is a member in good standing of the Knytes, or the fact that the former Police Chief of Hagerman is a member of the Knytes.

So like us, or don’t like us, but quit messing around if your not serious, cause we ain’t got time for it, nor I patience for it, 7 months from now I’ll just be a memory, and Idaho everything will be my nightmare as I’ll be long gone, somewhere Utah.

L8R Ya’ll

my sig{3}


Quote of the Day:
To cease smoking is the easiest thing. I ought to know. I've done it a thousand times.
--Mark Twain
John 4:24“God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo   new tail