Thursday, January 17, 2013

Is it too much to ask just to be noticed?

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1Darksides%20logo

Yesterday, was monumental in a way, as we winched old LexiBelle up on the back of A1’s rollback.

Coming home I thought of all the things that occurred through those 1,300,000 miles of that old rig of mine. The people I have known because of her, the recoveries and most importantly the milestones in my life that are all tied to those 6 tires and body attached to thereof.

The foundation of the Knytes or at least why I’m even involved, the reason the radio station was created. The Radio network that was formed all have their points of origin on LexiBelle.

Yesterday after I had thought that all was solid between myself, Sylver and another guy, that I still would like to know why he wanted to be involved with something southern and very confederate, he wrote in a near essay about the lack of comments on the blog, as well as criticizing my home or contents therein.

Why should he judge me and my home? I did not judge his. I walked in noticed dishes piled high in the sink, a big dog barking behind a door, and ultimately his recording studio is also in his bedroom as well. Really you criticize me? That I do have my own towing and automotive company, two shops, that I pay for, I have no partners there, that comes out of MY pocket. Yet pardner you criticize?

But the Lord tells me not to judge, nor should I not forgive, but I’m not going to be holding out the welcome mat neither.

I live life my way, and oh yes friend, I also noticed too, that you also have a SNAP/Food card too. In words of a great writer in trucking journalism, don’t lie about me, and I wont tell the truth about you.

In great intelligence though, SAMCRO MC Idaho did elect to shed what was going to be Knytes Hall on West Main in Burley, but retain Hazzard County Choppers and meet there when we have a meeting in Cassia County.

Missed my coffee session with Ellie May, yesterday. I just love her. Of all the people on Earth she is one who fully understands and I am nearly sure if things were of order that well , I’ll let ya’ll figure it out. Course that’s also why she holds the place in the club she does.

Any mile show, went well last night, no big tech goofs. Not looking at going on the Mountain to do some repair on the microwave link, but hey life of a radio engineer.

See ya’ll in the PM , today is my day off and I’m enjoying it.

L8R

pappys ayre sig awlvz logo


Quote of the Day:
Forgiveness is not an occasional act: it is a permanent attitude.
--Dr. Martin Luther King
Philippians 2:14-16“Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo  new tail