Tuesday, January 29, 2013

If I flat didn’t and just did it

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSKNYTECYDE G HEDDER

Here it is another Tuesday headed into, Wednesday morning, one pin up says she’s in, another who I was depending on, is silently saying unless I read it wrong is leaving the Pack. Guess some can’t wait forever, but it was her that was getting the main spot in the pack, instead of a beta, she was pegged for an Alpha, oh well.

By now many of you have gathered my eyes are on exiting Idaho, but there’s a helluvalot of stuff that needs done long before I exit.

First there’s taking command of KDXB FM, then there all the already contracted photo sessions. On a personal level there is fixing up LexiBelle, getting LiL Lexi in shape for the move. Beyond that its pay bills, find a place to live down there then move not until. I’ll have to get in touch with Upper Limit to see about a later enrolment date and departure date.

On the radio gig, with all the yes I’ll do it, then the I don’t know’s I got to thinking, hey just shut up here , do it anyway, then let em find it on their own and step back in. Make them show us they really want it, not us beg for it. It’s just plain stupid. I always see those on TV model searches, that’s on Bravo, and E. Guess what? They ain’t coming to Idaho, if they are ain’t Twin Falls. If they do send out a talent scout it’s a chick doing the scouting or one tremendous queer guy.

Steve one of my crew said something at dinner Tuesday, he asked me, “ would you even know if a gal is hitting on you?” Answer? Probably not. Hell its been so damn long that someone showed any sincere feeling for me that unless she really threw herself at me, I’d have no clue. I can cast talent radio, pin-up’s but make a date or a get to know someone on a personal level, I’m still looking for the operational handbook.

But in closing I wondered, if I in fact went ahead with the radio gig and just kept quiet about it, then after a month or two after its running, and the same applicants who were all so iffy, came back around? Could be interested.

Like I said one Pin up says she’s in(we see), Sylver sounds shaky and me I’m just now getting over this damn flu.

L8R Ya’ll

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSmy sig{3}


Quote of the Day:
A court is a place where what was confused before becomes more unsettled than ever.
--Henry Waldorf Francis
Ephesians 4:2“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo  new tail