Monday, January 28, 2013

Content, information and models

HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTESwtf hedder

As old as the web itself most who build a web page or site know that the information on that site had better be current, to the point as possible, but incite some sort reaction to engage the mind. Beyond that there had best be some serious eye candy or your reader is going elsewhere.

Granted religious orders and simple news sites have drifted away from the eye candy thing, if you’re a site that is aimed at guys who love something with an engine and knows what to do with it, forgetting the eye candy is like forgetting the crankshaft, yes its there, but it ain’t going anywhere.

If your looking to putting up a website that folks might stare at for many hours such as the the cover to a streaming radio station’s site like HazzardAyre’ you had better do a bunch of art work, and harvest as much feminine eye candy as you can.

Depending on your location that’s both easy and difficult. Big city with modeling and talent agencies where your eye candy is as easy to get as ordering a pizza, is easy. You set up time with a truck, aircraft etc, call the agency, and you have the gig in the can, printed ready to be put on the website. However if your in rural Idaho, like I am, finding that feminine eye candy, comes with more trouble than a centipede trying to walk through a muddy garden in tennis shoes. It is a chore.

First you get your name hammered like a 10 pound spike going into a railroad track joint. Then if you somehow make it past that, and that’s a big if, you get the cops called, where it’s a 80 question session, then after that completely frustrated, you end up calling an agency from Utah or Boise or elsewhere, pay $1,000.00 travel, per on camera wages and all, then you have something you can put on the website.

But once ya’ll get past that the site better deliver daily. Something I try hard as hell, to do. I blog and write every single day sometimes 3 or 5 times a day.

Now the reason I send copies of the blogs to the potential talent like I do, is not to piss them off or get em tyred of us, ,its to educate and inform them of just who it is they are working for, and our expectations of them.

Much of the time we don’t just have our talent pose and do stills, what we also have em do, is do voice overs, and attempt to act so they can tell folks on TV how damn great we are and why they ought to go to our website to see us and tune into the radio shows. Its called a TV ad.

I saw an article in Overdrive , overnight about how music makes driving better. Great something with some grit to it, went there, not much more than a paragraph. Made me wonder why I went there.

Guess one has to be a paid subscriber to read the whole damn thing.

I hate bait & switch.

As I close, saw that the Sam Jones was in fact real, okay , but I’m still being very guarded here. To which I say to her, want to impress? Deliver the resume and portfolio to the house. Kind of a show albeit limited , but trust. I sent her a IM from Facebook with the address, if nothing else she could put it in the mailbox.

Now as I close, I understand that the big spook of any female coming into the strange lair of a lone wolf like myself, might be enhanced by requests, like asking someone to show me her toes in nylon hose, or the feature bit of smooching those toes to get a point across using a strong play on the words toe and tow and things from phoote(foot) notes etc, okay that might tend to make a gal nervous, but shyt, in my thoughts if I can stand the stench they should be willing to offer up a foot. But then I think like a guy.

Nobody asked someone to go to bed with them, nobody asked to get hinky or kinky, but yea I might could see where that kind of thing might get someone nervous, but I’ve seen much worse at studio and film auditions, and a hell of a lot worse on Americas Next Top Model. Its still a standard, but I’m usually waiting until I know some talent better to deploy or make such a request.

Guess , these days, Prince Charming would have to have the ring on Cinderella’s finger before he  to see if the glass slipper fit her foot.

Like I said, much has to happen between now and April 1st , or May 1st, me, and much of what is here that is connected to the club, is outta here, with a gift, of the sale of our license for the radio station in Buhl, and I head to Utah, with Idaho being at that point, nothing but a nightmare. And I can tell you this, once I go, this time. I don’t care, ain’t never ever coming back.

Any way, heavy head, need sleep, hope I feel good enough to go to work in the morning.

L8R ya’ll

HAZZARD AYRE WINGS  my sig{3}


Quote of the Day:
The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a good discussion.
--G.K. Chesterton
Mark 9:35“Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo  new tail