Saturday, January 5, 2013

The HNN WTF Report

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1wtf hedder

Welcome to the HNN(Hazzard Nation News) WTF ,(I’ll let you draw your own definition) Report.

I am always amazed at the ads that are flung at us on such things as Facebook. Seems as if I always see some ad on there for me to join some damn online dating service, or looking at super hot gals. Does Facebook think that all guys are walking around with a partly stiff pecker?

About the only way to stop those ads is to say your involved or engaged. If you try to change your status in that regard, Facebook wants to know who your involved with. Damn snoops, shyt who I am seeing or not seeing is none of your damn business Facebook. Of course I wish there was a spot to click on your settings page for Facebook, that you flat don’t want to see such trash on YOUR page. Or offers for products or services that are rip off’s and even spammers, who will post an ad, but when you click on it, you get a virus or some sort of crapware that’ll kick the donkey of your computer.

While you and I know and will admit, I like the looks of a well kept, good looking lady who really makes it a point to look good, and has poise. Like this new prospect candidate I met from over yonder in Filer. No I ain’t interested in her that way, so turn off the suspicious switch. Thing is, and I hadn’t even thought anybody more would show up. I had pretty much brought myself to the conclusion that HazzardAyre would go on and all, but the entire gig, was to be done by me and only me.

Plus , having a possible police decoy or spy come in? I nearly didn’t open the door to let her in, but thought shyt, its 3 degrees out, might as well see her any way.

No touchy feely, nothing not in good taste and no taking off shoes or smooching anything. Just a nice conversation between two people, and telling the truth, that HazzardAyre is running lean, that wages couldn’t be paid if at all until late March, early April, and only once those wages could be based on billable on air hours.

She seemed fine with that, we parted all's well. But here was someone of quality that had a genuine interest, not someone that was nearly prostituting themselves to make a fast buck as some have. If someone is just looking for the money rather than the experience and pleasure of being on radio, right now strictly on syndication and in late February Internet radio, then they have no damn reason even applying.

I want a quality, enjoyable, entertaining product going on online out there, where people who show up to our website, to listen in can have something they really want to tune into. That’s what builds audience, that builds advertisers and that makes those billable hours of $50.00 that goes directly into our talents pockets.

Now on to TV.

I have been watching both Rural TV that merged with Family Net, still a very quality product out there. Now then overnight Family Net runs the old Nashville based variety talk show Crook And Chase. One of which died not too long ago. They show performances and interviews of people who have long since kicked the bucket. So if Family Net has only that, but we want to see something different, instead of changing the channel, we send RFDTV , Family Net’s parent, a demo pilot of something that is modern yet fits the image and genre of Family Net/Rural TV.

Think of HazzardAyre on both radio and TV on overnight? Or evening?

Okay that involves one of two things maybe both, but, its either drive to Omaha Nebraska where RFDTV is HQ’d, or, see em at NAB In Las Vegas in April.

Imagine a booth for HazzardAyre, at NAB, with a couple of our Hazzard Honeys, plus myself and my cohost. Giving out samples of HazzardAyre on both CD and DVD. To thousands of both radio and TV program directors, and station GM’s not to mention every damn TV and Radio network in the nation.

That again , builds audience, that builds advertisers, that equals billable on air hours of $50.00 an hour that pays the cohost and other’ on air wages.

This means to be at NAB on time this year, I have to get at least one and I think our Filer gal might be it, but get someone that can live without a BIG ass’d pay check for a couple of months, train her, and get it where we can do the normal HazzardAyre for radio and put that on CD’s plus, get the pilot for HazzardAyre TV shot, edited and duplicated several hundred times, then booking rooms, hey this old wolf sleeps alone in my own space. No women allowed. Any mile, the booking either ayrefare, or driving down there. And so on. Its mid January, NAB is in April, that means by St. Patty’s Day I need to have a product produced for distribution by the end of March to take to NAB.

Can it be done? Hell Bro and I brought the General Lee to fruition in 1981 in three months so me thinks this too can be done in two and a half, but only if I stumble upon that can pull their head out to Git-R-Done. But gal or no Gal this old wolf IS going to NAB this year.

Flu meds kicking in, but yea, old Facebook, take down the sex ads from my fb page, please.

L8R Ya’ll TTYL

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSAYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
If you think nobody cares if you are alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
--Earl Wilson
Isaiah 1:16-17“Wash and make yourselves clean. Take your evil deeds out of my sight; stop doing wrong. Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo  LOG TAIL 1