Saturday, January 5, 2013

Something local Radio in Idaho has missed

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

To understand how a Confederate rebel, digs this kind of thing is hard for many.

But consider this, at night on cable and/or satellite TV , outside of a very few of maybe 3 or 4 channels the rest carry nothing but infomercials.

So I was watching TV one night and caught Selena Gomez on Wizards of Waverly Place, then came the show that got me hooked. >>>Shake-It-Up-Logo So I started digging on the music. Investigating a bit further found that there was no rd-logo station in all of Idaho. Really in ultra conservative Idaho? No rd-logo then saw Debby Ryan in the for Disney made movie,

rr_banner2 which really got me into it. Well after two years of negotiation it looks like we’ll finally be able to put up a rd-logo network station, on our AM at 10/90 AM KTOW

Kay imagesTow(toe) when not running Highway Hooker Radio the only radio anywhere for us trying to make a buck driving a tow truck. We’ll be running rd-logo which amongst other programming from the Radio Disney network is: mpr_mar_siu_01_590x410 as well of course,rr_banner2 So ya’ll see the Wolf and the Knytes do have our softer side. Wholesome programming for tots to tweens to late teens. KTOW is the only rd-logo station in Idaho. But the question I have is, why did everyone else miss this? Why didn’t some of the other station GM’s and program directors think not to do this? Glad they didn’t cause once again , good old KTOW Kay cocoa toewzTow(toe) AM 1090 will.

Stay tuned.

It was great visiting with yet another prospective on air talent that I had thought was over considering events of the last few days.

The total explanation that Both KDXB FM and KTOW AM resurrection is still in the cultivation stage, not yet able to pay wages. She was fine with that.

The only reason I was not on air last night and did a rebroadcast of my old shows was I caught a bit of the crupe to where I could not stop coughing, and had a slight fever.

One of the advantages of having this baby in my room in my house, is I can run it even from a sick bed.

Hope this new talent from Filer comes on board , I was greatly impressed by both her demeanor and her go for it attitude. She’s just taking us for a test drive, but this could be the who we rather I was looking for, for the radio gig.

Again stay tuned, rd-logo is just around the next curve.

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPERHAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand.
--Confucius
Isaiah 1:16-17“Wash and make yourselves clean. Take your evil deeds out of my sight; stop doing wrong. Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
K2  LOG TAIL 1