Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Another saga goes but a new door opens

pappys logNyte Moves

The smells of Lysol, and a busy day at the shop. I think that now that I’m the official clean up person at A1 means things will now look brighter.

The objective though is to keep everything clean and presentable to the public while functional for the rest of A1’s crew.

While the demotion is temporary , still I’m in a great mood. Nothing wrong with breaking a sweat. The crew and I are getting back to accepting shortcomings and strengths.

Still haven’t heard from Sylver and I’m getting to think that may not happen as planned. Not counting her out, not expecting anything either.

Once things catch up and we’re full bore rockin the ayrewaves I have a feeling many of the doomsayers and detractors will be lined up.

Okay then.

There is a consistent situation that has been brewing ever since ye ole General found its way to Hagerman aka Hazzard Idaho.

The pull to be me, while portraying on the surface the image of ole Crazy Cooter in real life, with the major holdback being, I ain’t him. Although there has been three actors doing the on movie/TV role, that is mere fantasy. I brought that fantasy into real life, while forgoing my own personality. My own looks and well just me.

I am one with wings with a 4.0 gpa, that also knows how to build hot rods and run a tow truck.

So true yes , I have been in the mirror of Hazzard County and all things Dukes-of-Hazzard, but I’m starting to feel more of the call of the wyld and sky that I am the open highway.

Just when HCC closed in Burley I thought things were over, but thought, what if Chopper in Hazzard County Choppers, was things that flew rather than up on two wheels. Make HCC the service half of AyreWolf Aviation. Do my wrenching on helicopters and airframes rather than two wheels, instead of Harley we go Bell, get it?

Now then on that dig this.

There is of course a herd of publications both racy and some not so much daring showing female flesh with bikes. Nothing wrong with that, but what if there was a publication for us with our heads in the clouds with helos as well as winged flyte.

That was the initial idea behind WyldAyre and maybe its time to unleash that critter.

However until we get that up to proper RPMS , I figured, what about lean a bit more on the Ayre rather than the Hazzard of HazzardAyre? Do more daring photography, in the pin up girls genre and publish articles, for the sport and experimental flying hobby and affection?

Finally as I bid the night adue , gotta say again, hope Sylver hasn’t gotten frozen feet rather cold feet on being part of both our visual as well as radio operations. And hope she’ll drop by sometime soon. But know this for HazzardAyre we’re going to start casting again.

Now as I drop down on the tarmac, can somebody tell me why every time I get stressed in the grocery store trying to find that once was there, don’t seem to be any more just gotta have item, that the Muzak, on that piped in background sound system has to be crappy and make me wish I had a pistol to shoot the damn thing?

Until Wednesday afternoon,

AYRESIG PROPERCOMPANY LOGO FORMAL


Quote of the Day:
WARNING: Repeated brain usage may be harmful to others.
--rdude
Matthew 7:7-8“[Ask, Seek, Knock] “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo  LOG TAIL 1

hcc new