Friday, January 11, 2013

More Ayre , less Hazzard

wtf hedderpappys log

I have been caught between two affections and due to advice from a Doctor and a few others , I have been instructed to be making some serious changes in my life.

When I nearly had a partial stroke, this past week and needed a jump start, to stay alive after couching due to the flu, the Doctor told me, I have to either scale back or stop or retire some activities. One of course is toewing. A job that should be okay, but increasingly is becoming more a pain versus the money to be made.

Then there’s the club, that I pledged to serve until death, which includes this radio media gig. That I truly believe in, but wondering, is this even the place for it?

Could it be as simple as having one or two club members maintain the studio in Buhl, but I move and produce the shows from one of our stations say in Utah or even Arizona. The latter is getting very much an item on my HUD. Of course flying, I’m not ready to hang up, was doing that long before toewing, in fact in case somebody wondered , is why that landing pad was made right in front of the big house on the hill in Hazzard.

For my Hazzard friends and all, been thinking on getting in touch with Ben & Alma, see if they’d be interested in old LexiBelle, as a display truck for Cooter’s Place in Tennessee, if so, fix er up a bit and donate Lexi to them. Still thinking on that but thinking hard.

After that concentrating more on things, flying, AyreWolf(Airwolf) and the AyreWolvez, rather than things Knytes-of-Anarchy , and to retain some Hazzard connection, just run Hazzard County Choppers. Outside of that fly , not so much tow in the cold snow.

Its not so much money although that has something to do with it as, I can make more flying than toewing, but I have gave nearly 40 years to towing, have seen the best, trained with the best and by the best in the business. But I’m getting burned out.

The Doctor told me, that if I didn’t slow down, get somebody on board to do the majority of the leg and stress work, or start delegating tasks to, the next time I got a blank out like I did from coughing, it might be the final ejection. In other words shaking hands with the reaper.

I’m not ready to check out just yet.

So in short , hauling Lexi over next week, park her behind Rick’s place, and look to doing that in summer then make the decision to stop towing and send her to Cooter’s Place, or whatever then. In the meanwhile, doing more for the AyreWolvez, including doing more air seat time, and flying. In fact plan on hitting the city of LDS in May to get my two aviation degrees that I need as well as advance flight ratings.

The reason there is Ayre coupled with Hazzard is, because its those two worlds, Hazzard County and AyreWolf(Airwolf) mashed together. In short, its time for me to do more Ayre than Hazzard. More overnight, but seeing above the clouds this past week said, I need less rather than more.

L8R Ya’ll

pappys ayre sigHAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
He who laughs last has not yet heard the bad news.
--Bertolt Brecht
Psalm 118:5-6“When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD; he brought me into a spacious place. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail