Sunday, January 13, 2013

Early to bed Early to rise, but not for those who toew or on radio

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1HIGHWAY HOOKERS DOMESTIC HEDDER

There’s an old kountry saying that goes, Early to Bed, early to rise, ya’ll know the rest. Thing is, I don’t think there is rest for those of us who toew or on radio.

Seems as though there is always some crisis that needs solving on the radio, and of course , a day most should ought stay home, read their bibles and watch HeeHaw, on RFDTV . But no they’re out carousing and when that old ride or especially those Toyota Prius’ battery goes kaput, its me out doing quick jump starts. So did. And made a few green stamps.

Which gave me a few bucks to snag some Goody’s and cold meds from Wal-Mart, in Twin. By the highway there’s a hottie in there doing checkout who is of the Oriental species, but just mini enough for me to just water like my four legged brethren in amongst a heard of deer. Get it? Deer(Dear). So then tried to get out of my parking lot in old LiL Lexi, and this MexiCali chick tried to back out a mini SUV, and she tried 12 times. I near felt like going up to her and saying ya’ll want me to do this? After she got out so did I.

Then got my power bill, not bad , a heck of a lot better than what I got from Heyburn last year. So then got to watching Family Net, since ain’t got cable, and saw where Family Net and RFDTV is having issues with Cox Communications aka Cox Cable.

How could anybody not want RFDTV or any part of it on their system? Family Net/Rural TV, is great from a shows point of view, there is everything one could want. But here’s the suggestion to those in power at RFDTV, put in a few mainstream shows that even city folks can grip, The Dukes-of-Hazzard would be a plus, B.J. & The Bear, and put Movin On in a time slot where even our local affiliate would put it back on. That’d get CoX back into the mix.

Of course watching HeeHaw, I wondered , could such a production be done new today? Not just the kountry music segments, but could you cast, preytell one could find em, cast gals clad in those shorts and all leggy, without getting millions of sour emails and letters from those politically correct females and activists. To whit, we at Southern Steele Studios are looking into it.

Of course, could you post a befuddled DJ on a real radio station KORN that hails out of South Dakota? With that in mind, thought some of the crew might drop by, but Sylver is still in the throws, of being sick. Guess I was only mildly infected. She must be getting the boomerang of her, then kids, then back to her.

Nothing that Tylenol Flu, Goody’s Jack Daniels , and lots of rest wont help fix.

But that Ceaser hasn’t been as forthcoming as one would predict. Guess he figures we need him worse than he needs us. Not so. Fact is, I couldn’t care less. It’s like the old movie, once built they will come. Only problem I really don’t want to wait that long, to get things in place so I can make a graceful exit.

There’s only two others that we have in the club that can handle these duties. On is MIA in Nevada, doing training at Nellis, and the other still deployed in the Pacific Rim, I can’t say any more on that about that.

So that right now leaves me. Or with a month or two training Sylver Star.

Any mile , doing somewhat better today, still coughing just not as much. Only pain is where I wrenched my little toe last night around a post on my bed frame. Damn its sore. Thought I broke it, but don’t think so, but damn its sore.

But I’m going to try the Early Bed thing much to do this week.

L8R Ya’ll

pappys ayre sigHAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
For greed, all nature is too little.
--Seneca, Roman statesman and author
2 Corinthians 5:19-20“that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
REBEL RADIO POSTER