Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Coughs colds and being as tyred as Boss Hogg at a Hazzard County track meet

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1

If you have been wondering where your energetic old Wolf here has been the last few nights on the air, I’ll tell you. This old body said flat no.

I tried to get up and do a show last night but got as tuckered as Sheriff Crabtree trying to dig a hole to find the Confederate cash box under the Boars Nest, about half through. So through the ancient miracle of cassette tape and part automation I flipped everything over, took some cold meds and cashed out.

Okay a few asked me about the visit from the honey from Filer, that I seem to be excited about. Shy of two others that I have worked with prior, they being in Order Robin Whittaker of Rupert, now spokesmodel for Freightliner a division of Damzler Benz , and our Nurse GoodBody, who is my angel of mercy on many fronts and our go to gal, this sweet star from Filer, if my instincts are good, could be another one of those super talents, that I bump into once in awhile.

And to answer the burning question, no , nose or lips on toes in hose, although I nearly mentioned it but thought too much too soon, so didn’t, although in those black heels she wore I did think of it. I’m waiting for her to make that move, like coming over and without a prompt, just pull off her heels and putting those toes in hose against my nose.

Course in my condition that might do some good, might stop the coughing any way.

Okay, didn’t Wal-Mart predict this? I went to both Wal-Mart’ the one in Jerome , Twin Falls and even Burley, no humidifiers anywheres. Then to top it off still no Mentholatum. So been taking baths in really hot water to loosen up the flem, and get rid of the mucus drain.

Back on the nylon thing for just a minute.

I have a pair in my tool box and a pair in my emergency kits on both trucks. No this is not to do something kinky or hinky , but if your serpentine or v-belt around your alternator, water pump etc goes out in the middle of BFI(Bum-Fracked-Idaho) you can tie those hose together and stretch em over the pulleys tight enough to get back to civilization to render a more permanent repair.

If the air filter goes out, a electric tie and hose from toe up to the right length over the inlet snorkel will give you some filtration until you get back home. Plus old hose works great for spray gun filters yep. Pour the paint after you mix it in the paint cup through the hose, gets all the grits out. And last nylons work great for polishing chrome. Nylons have just the right mix of abrasiveness to remove the dried bugs and pitting chrome without stripping the metal beyond repair.

Any way just wanted to get ya’ll updated, going over to the Depot, grab some grub and such then I’m at the Wolf’s Den

L8R Ya’ll

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSAYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
Restlessness and discontent are the first necessities of progress.
--Thomas Alva Edison
Amos 5:14-15“Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps the LORD God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo LOG TAIL 1