Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Which way?

pappys log

As I muddled through yet another show of HazzardAyre, I could not shake the feelings I had from earlier in the day.

The fact that outside people want to remold the very thing that has been the voice of Today’s Confederacy, seems to be a goal that I can’t sustain or support.

I had all kinds of thoughts on our meeting, but everybody is in so much of a hurry, that normal planning is pushed aside for mere gab and occasional show & tell sessions.

For nearly 30 plus years from behind this mic, I have produced, sweat, and tears, an award winning of several, HazzardAyre, WyldAyre, Southern Steele and Highway Hooker/Dixie Diesel Radio.

We have put off the wall comedy and anti establishment fight the system radio into more ears than just about if not no one else cared or dared to.

And now I might, might mind you loose a center of my life due to putting off my duties and personal responsibilities, I might loose LexiBelle. Will see and report in the afternoon.

In the end result, is I in the end  up still doing the radio gig alone, by myself and no thank you’s except for club membership.

And yet no one comes over and says, thanks for the opportunity, here’s some green to help this happen, its all take, take, take. How about some give to the old Wolf here? Makes that $200K offer even more appealing, don’t it?

To club officers, its oh well, you stubbed your toes again now what genius?

While I can’t force this, now. Outsider type applicants except for the two we already have now are going to have to pay an entrance fee just to become involved. This constant me giving my all, just to get kicked in the teeth thing is over.

Any flyte, busy day today with God’s blessing and all Lexi will be home Wednesday Night.

Keep it wings level,

HAZZARD AYRE WINGS pappys ayre sig


Quote of the Day:
You are not what you own.
--Fugazi, American rock band
Galatians 5:16“So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREWOLVEZ DASH 1

LOG TAIL 1BACK TATT ART