Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stupid is as stupid does.

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

B4 I get into my usual rant here, want to say there are some women who have some real brass ones. Dig this, one of my discharged interns, Jenn, called and wanted to know when pay day was? Really? Pay for what? What did you do? Come over here with a baby, bull for a few hours but no modeling, keep me waiting, making me sideline my other duties, for you? Really? Pay, naw, try another sucker lady.

The other one presumably has hurt her back, if she does work she would be injured worse. Okay two down, although in Helen’s case I’m holding her spot, just in case.

Then there was this other one by the name of Christy. Said for sure she’d be here today at 13:00 hours, not even any communication. Bullsbreath. I wait all damn day, detouring projects I have that is burning so I can be here? Naw, not for me. But we brought in a new producer and will have access to a 4000 square foot facility with offices and all, so things are turning although slow. But then this is Idaho, more over Twin falls. That even though we did move forward a bit, is still 50 years in the rears. Maybe in the next 50 , Twin Falls will move to the 21st Century, and HazzardAyre and KDXB FM, will be here giving it a push. Only two things will happen here, either the stubborn mule is going to swallow, or choke. That said, these timid women are right here where they need to be. Sad thing is, even the gals in Utah, mainly Salt Lake City are more open minded and not scared of a little radio studio in someone’s house.

With my new producer and manager Ceaser, I can get back to what I do best, build rat rods, and custom bikes days, tow in the evening, and be on radio overnight. And create rather than be burdened by the business side of the station here.

In short I’m not a marriage counselor , I’m not a welfare social worker, I’m not a relationship therapist, what I am, am, is a retired Marine aviator who builds aircraft, builds bikes, and drives a tow truck, and of course your voice inside your radio, with a 40 grade point, diploma.

Beyond that, give me my iron horse, a dry warm highway gas money and leave me alone, because believe it or, I’m not a very social type, more like anti-social.

L8R

me clubayrewolvez logo

AYRESIG PROPERHAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
Even as water carves monuments of stone, so do our thoughts shape our character.
--Hugh B. Brown
Psalm 90:12“Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
LOG TAIL 1