Wednesday, January 2, 2013

We’re supposed to be the bad ass’s and the mysterious ones women yearn for?

HazzardAyre Welcome Headerwolf dawn

In legendary review, its supposed to be us bikers and/or aviators that are the mysterious bad ass’s that are supposed to attract women like a magnet attracts metal.

I thought when I first donned my gold aviators wings that I would snag a Kelly McGillis like Tom Cruise did in top gun.

All it got me was being shyt faced in a Tokyo bar, alone, with a dirty set of dress whites.

Same rang true with the bike bit, there I was in club cut, on my HD Sportster and all I got was a ticket and a long chewin by the local fuzz.

So where are these super hotties, that seem to just flow over these bad guys?

You see em on such films as Fast and Furious, those tight butts, hot legs, heels so sharp they could puncture a cement slab and the just seem to pour over Vin Diesel like maple syrup over hot cakes.  Yet no matter how I try , if I do get lucky to even get close to a good gal, I end up getting kicked in the teeth.

So I wanna know , If all these women that seem to cream their underwear over bikers and pilots, why the hell am I alone?

Damn if I know.

Its still cold as hell out, warmer in Evanston Wyoming than it is here in Twin Falls Idaho. Gives one a Ziggy complex. You remember Ziggy? images If it snows or is the coldest place anywhere, it’s where I am at. Last year I was in Burley, cold as hell there, warm here in Twin, although a bit better overnight, its still too damn cold. Scared of firing LexiBelle, as cold as she is, without hardly any coolant she’d snap a wrist pin or connecting rod just as sure as I am walking. So pretty much hanging tight today here at the Wolf’s Den, doing odd chores, doing some snoring, and fetching more stuff from Burley on Thursday.

I’m in bed, but again I’ll ask the question , if Hot women love Bikers and pilots so much how come I ride and fly alone?

me club my sig[2]

AYRESIG PROPERHAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
No mind is thoroughly well-organized that is deficient in a sense of humor.
--Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Psalm 90:12“Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
Samcro_png-500x400  LOG TAIL 1