Friday, January 11, 2013

New hires

after the show hedder

Had a pitch that came in during our toew show earlier this evening so I need to address it as best as I can.

We have , pending some formalities , a new intern that can bloom well as an area supervisor and Vee-Pee of Confederate Star Media.

While I’m tickled so far and all I want to make sure that all understand, I have no alternate ideas here. In fact it wouldn’t matter if Sylver Star was male or female, her dedication and responsive attitudes make her a real find. Now the fact she just happens to be a she, in a fine package don’t hurt either, but again it’s the person inside.

She’s eager and seems to have both sides of her brain connecting. Which is also very rare in this area.

Then got a blip from one of the hecklers that was a tragic upset to the HazzardAyre project over December.

By January 2nd they wanted money. The question was, what do we pay them for? If I took out my normal consultation fees of $50.00 an hour, they wouldn’t get anything. Plus standing guard when her ex came to pick up his stuff, then going to the car lot she had got a car from to negotiate release of the vehicle. She didn’t mind calling me honey then. Really? And she wanted paid for this?

On anybody so far, I have yet to find the slick glide in of the moxy test, you know the lips on toes in hose thing. I have yet to find anybody who have came in and just pulled off a heel and said here ya go. In fact I have only had 3 in the last 25 years do that in this area. The first is one from Boise who mailed me a regular letter with some crude but good Polaroid's of her. I trucked up from Pocatello, met with her, she put toes in front of my nose , plus we worked on poses and even went to the mall to shop for threads for the shoot. I took LexiBelle up, with a photographer and pics were done, she got paid everyone was tickled. If my ex hadn’t thrown most of that away out of jealousy , I could even use those today.

The next of then new hires came in from a simple two or three line ad I put in as a after thought into the what was then Farm Times of Idaho. Thinking maybe I might get an ex rodeo queen to apply. After three interviews one came in that is my measure of the best. Robin came in, in a mid knee dress. I told her the look, we wanted and what was the gig. She went home, put on a hot skirt, nice hose, and came back. In no short of a time about two weeks of us working 13 hours a day, I had a talent, who didn’t flinch or do the 30 question of the toes in my face thing. She could recite copy, and I could mix in music long after, without her even being there. I’d be thinking of an idea or topic for the show and she’d call me up even in mid sleep and we’d both be on the same page. Now understand Robin by no means was a pro model when we found her. She worked part time at the WaySide, outside of Heyburn doing dishes and serving then at Simplot’s cafeteria, but she wanted the career, not just a job we offered.

After a month we were so in tune, many of the club thought I should have married her, and a few times in the booth things did get a bit steamy, but we left each other extremely great friends. She now is a marketing executive with Freightliner , making the better of $2,mil a year. But she wanted it.

Then there is Ellie May our Nurse Goodbody, because she truly has the look of Nurse GoodBody of HeeHaw fame.

The first time , Ellie May called me, she came over and wasn’t impressed and then called back a few days later.

When she called for interview #2, I told her about the moxy thing, and the only question she asked was, Pantyhose or stockings, shyt I thought they were the same thing. Not only did we do that, but we worked and had a budding near multi million dollar gig about to go viral on two TV networks an as well as radio. Plus the fact she bailed out LexiBelle, which was a plus, but she believed in the project. To the point she’d drive the 35 miles one way through some really nasty weather to be there at midnight, yes MIDNIGHT the bewitching hour, but did not let that hour bother her. Her hubby would pack us lunch she’d bring organic root beer, and a radiant heater we called Henry, and we made great radio. The default came when mail from the club, failed to reach us because a postal service worker of Gooding couldn’t figure out I had just moved 8 blocks on the same damn street. The delay got under the skin of a realtor there that leased us the facility, the rest of that most of ya’ll know. And had a few doubters stayed out of it and not made waves, I had alternate quarters found and we could have launched on time. But know what? Ellie May and I stay in touch are great friends, and she’s also ready to jump back in once we relaunch full on in June or so.

Now I have the new trainee, Sylver Star, as we call her on air, who has that same IT factor, if I can just bring it out. While at the first interview I was going to administer the moxy test, I thought not yet. I’m waiting for that as a surprise when she shows up to start training. She’ll know the right time and all when, but I think Sylver Star has the ability to be in the company of the ones who stuck to it, worked with me in the unorthodox methods we do, and know what? I see her, becoming a true media talent if not complete celebrity by this time next year.

But then there are those that find the need to call the fuzz, create hate in with club members and associates , just to make trouble because of sour grapes.

These will be the same ones that will be lined up to main and all the way to Clear Springs in Buhl, wanting to be part of HazzardAyre, WyldAyre or Confederate Star TV, begging and saying I’m sorry. At that time it’ll be the other club members doing interviews and they don’t do it like I do.

The bottom line, with new hires, when I’m impressed , I put my all into the new hires , I’m impressed with, because I know the quality of the shows, the network will be because of them , this is a team effort. In a few days when she’s over the flu like I am, and have had, I’ll have her write and post her own into bio, on this newsletter to introduce her to you, by next Friday don’t be surprised to hear her on air.

Any mile taking the night off, threw the net switch Friday Night, see ya’ll Saturday Afternoon here, and on air,.

L8R Ya’ll

pappys ayre sig  HAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
God looks at the clean hands, not the full ones.
--Publilius Syrus
Galatians 3:26-28“So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HAZZARD TAIL 1_thumb