Tuesday, January 8, 2013

This cough is going to do me in, well maybe not but its sure is shytty.

wtf hedder

So have been coughing up flem for the last 4 damn days. Who ever gave me this I’d like to keel haul em. Jiminey Crickets this is rough.

So because I can’t talk been running old versions of my shows. Funny the same issues remain. Uncle Sam wants to take away our weapons, after all don’t want no civil militia to get started. Then I hear from dropping in on one of my other fav radio stations in Boise(670-KBOI) that Bret Musburger said something about Miss Alabama, which to me is scared ground, hey they don’t call Montgomery Alabama, Montgomery Alabama for nothing, them there are some of my roots and ancestors. Any mile, apparently Bret said something about this QB’s finer half who is Miss Alabama being smoking hot. I looked her up, she ain’t. I have one we’re growing here at HazzardAyre that makes Miss Alabama look like one of the guest stars on Shake-it-up on Disney Channel.

Any way, some women’s right groups and those politically correct types blew a big whoogie about the whole thing, and so ESPN had to do a bunch of damage control. Come on now. Has it gotten that bad that one can’t say a gal is beautiful, good looking or even smoking hot without a bunch of women who wish they were good looking blowing a rear end seal?

In my opinion, women are after all women. If they dress to be looked at, they should not growl if some guy notices. Like my dad used to say, if ya’ll ain’t got it for sale, don’t ADVERTISE !!

So went to Freddy’s , no Mentholatum, but did find that organic Root beer my lady in Jerome got me hooked on. Smooth a 50 year old shine. As long as I keep the throat moist I’m , fine, but still it’s a real bitch, when the cough rounds start. Had to pull over twenty times coming home from Freddy’s just to stop coughing.

So then decided to give Wal-Mart one more check for Mentholatum, sure enough just as I approached there were 4 measly jars of the goo, on the shelf, one I had to really growl to get. $6.00 later, a can of SKOAL> and I’m home.

Big C wants me to go to Burley to get LexiBelle ready to transport. As it is, I have two choices no cell , keep LexiBelle in Burley. Pay cell bill, bring LexiBelle over here to sit in the open. Bottom line, ya’ll need to get in touch, do it by landline until the first of February.

People question this line of operation, thinking if the club, pays wages so high why is money so tight? Simple, The last two attempts to bring HazzardAyre Radio to a fever past what it is now, it cost the club a whopping $4,million in both image and reputation control, not to mention land resales and equipment returns. The bottom line is, until I put the right talent behind the mic to bill an airable hour, no income at least to the club, so who pays these bills? Me. Which is why I drive a truck that’s got 300,000 miles on it, and is 20 years old. That’s another reason, I walk on rice patties here to make sure everything goes smoothly. But the time has come for HazzardAyre to go premium, the public needs something to grab on to, and believe in. The children need to have role models that are wholesome, and our radio and TV need to have that guy in the sky, God back in their vocabulary. Someone that will speak the biblical teachings without his hand out at the end of the show.

And mostly somebody who says that for over 150 years we have done things Abe Lincoln’s way, no we need to apply some of those lessons and teachings of Jefferson Davis. The south does not need to rise again, its always been there. Its just now is the time for our southern heritage to be heard, be seen, and be taught. Not just in the southern Confederate States , but in all states of this union.

That’s why there is HazzardAyre, and why HazzardAyre is so damn important. And why even if I do need to do it myself , I’ll do it. What else would you expect from a true confederate soldier as well as a southern Christian?

As soon as I get her permission, I’ll introduce our Miss AyreWolf in my next few entries.

Get to see our Nurse GoodBody, next week.

In closing it’s the ones that stick with you in the beginning that’s worth making an employee in the future. They are friends, and getting away from the he and she shyt, friends are precious no matter their gender.

Despite that , I will say there’s a hottie down here a Kixx 66 that I wouldn’t mind doing a waltz with a few times.

Keep it tween the ditches,

my sig[2] K2


Quote of the Day:
An ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.
--Elbert Green Hubbard
Amos 5:14-15“Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps the LORD God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AWMAA LOGO  LOG TAIL 1