Sunday, January 6, 2013

So,e More of HazzardAyre’s W-T-F

wtf hedder

So again the question I get asked a lot, More so these days is, how can you pay those wages if you only getting SSA?

Simple, answer the wages of anything we do in the club, is from a collective chest of sorts. In other words we pay from what’s in the clubs treasury, NOT MINE or MY POCKET. Number two question I get asked is why do it? , What I have enough money, a nice house and most of what I need. If I didn’t bust my ass for the club, when not towing or flying what the hell would I do? Sit and watch Wretched TV all day?

I have to have something to do. The club gives me those things, to do, and for every dollar I make the club, I keep a quarter of that dollar.

Face it as good as it is SSA is only worth just under $800.00 a month. By the time Charlie takes out expenses and rent, I have just a tad higher than $125.00 a month.. I couldn’t live long doing that, at least not as good as I do.

So I gotta keep busting hump every day, for the club and that means setting the bit of HazzardAyre into the Stallions mouth. Making our radio gig even bigger, and more thought provoking.

Now to answer the burning question, yes my cell phone is down for the weekend, only because I’m too sick from the flu, and to tyred from the flu to go pay the damn thing, but it’ll be up here in a couple of days. In the meanwhile, 736-9653 gets me.

Setting pen to paper on the new facility, over yonder behind the jawspital Monday. Wish Amber and or one of the club members could be there for that.

Until L8R Ya’ll

my sig[2]SAMCRO2


Quote of the Day:
True friends stay friends.
--Al
1 Peter 1:13“[Be Holy] Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AyreClub Plaque_thumb_thumb  LOG TAIL 1