Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The people I waste my time on

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1pappys log

Just another day in paradise. Well not really, see this Ceaser guy posts a thing on my Facebook about something he found disturbing.

In reality I don’t think he really wanted much to do with HazzardAyre or that anyway. So be it, we keep, on keeping on.

Have done for 40 plus years, and damn well plan on being in your ears another 40 plus years. Thing is, hey, he came to me. I did not call him in the first place, I drove to his house for a first meet, and even though not the usual flavor of music and style was willing to allow him and crew to be on our airwaves for at least 12 hours. Gain some knowledge and be kool. But hey to each their own, I’m tired of it. That $200K is getting much tastier.

Thing is, for all these people that I befriended on this last round of talent searches for the network, I have let my own business go. Yet they spit at me? Come on. Talk about ungrateful. But at least I can move on and we can continue to build on that, what makes us, us.

I’m just now getting over this flu, and all hope later today, I can get over to fetch LexiBelle. Thing is, again and I need to say, Ceaser was not clear on just what got him pee-owed? Was it that we as a club wanted to work with his crew to throw a fundraiser for the radio gig to defray some interim bills? Was it, that I really did forget to divvy up for my coffee today, however I will say this. In no way in hell will I invite anybody into my home studio outside of club members.

When things are together in Buhl in a month or two, then many will be there. I know all too many there and they all know me all to well . They know while I may be old, with some real world broadcast experience, while I may be sort of scrungy looking hey am what I am, and okay I haven’t went clothes shopping in a ton of months, shyt when have I had time? Fact is with me everything is real, above board and solid, so is the club not just 40 years ago, but right to today.

Granted many members are in service to their country, and that is also where myself and many who are stateside are as well, even though honorably discharged, we still serve. Not only the public, but we serve those who still are serving. But hey , like a associate of mine in Pocatello said once, you can’t please everybody. Plus you can’t save everybody.

Any flyte, 06:00 comes early.

L8R Aviators

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSpappys ayre sig


Quote of the Day:
For Sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds; Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds.
--William Shakespeare
Galatians 5:16“So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYREWOLVEZ DASH 1 LOG TAIL 1