Saturday, January 12, 2013

A quiet night in my part of the world

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1pappys log

Few things are as serene as tonight. Not that I got tight with something sweet and am enjoying a bit of euphoria that goes on after the wyld thing. Nope not even there. In fact its that with the snow outside and with LexiBelle down on repairs I was able to just go for a walk downtown and back. Sure its cold outside and all and the sniffles surly will start again, but cabin fever got purtty bad so out I went.

When one does not have to drive and worry about the idiots you get to absorb the beauty and peace. Then about my return home seeing just a few and I mean few cars out, including some cops busting some drunk, down a mile from the house, I just looked and felt a albeit a few minutes of divine peace. It’s like with the white outside, that even hustling bustling Twin Falls, covered itself in white blanket, rolled over and went to sleep.

Upon my walk I got to thinking of all the things that lead to my near mind freeze over the last few weeks, as well as the seemingly dead end that seems to be the norm for our half of Idaho. The things I returned here after I said no way in haideeze would I ever do this again in 2002, and even when I nearly was headed back to Utah, after a little bikini bar bouncer who heckled me beyond anything needed. I thought bullsbreath. My loyalty to Big C wont change and while not even close to re-entering the toew bizz again, I’m not quite ready to close that door. Just got to be the right place. I know where, but that’s at least two years off, if it ever does happen in Idaho, for that.

Now to put some minds at ease, the media werx plan is to train, Sylver Star , to a point , then Ceaser to where in a year or two, I can hand the keys to the radio gig, over to them, with Sylver Star being main boss and Ceaser her Vee-Pee, so I can return to Utah to regain control of operations at AyreWolf Aviation, and of course regroove Dixie Toewing in Utah, and do my end of HazzardAyre there, and know , that outside of fire and /or flood, KDXB is in good hands.

But the Utah life works better for me there are other resources there that will never be in Twin Falls, likewise resources to put Hazzard and WyldAyre over the top. Or at least get to an altitude and attitude the media werx and most important the club to grow beyond the boundaries we are restrained under now.

More over I need to find me again, someone I miss and lost in 2006, when I got conned by a nose candy hussy, to moving back here in the first place.

I like the idea of being able to just make a phone call to get models for photo projects or videos, from established agencies. Rather than having to put up ads on CraigsList and getting crack sluts, who are looking for quick bucks. I want and need those fully trained to just slyde in , do the gig, get their money and slyde right out, not linger.

Or when needing on air talent going to established media recruiters rather than the Craigs List thing. In radio and media both TV and Print, if you wait for the resources to catch up to you, it might just pass you by. No matter the production idea, if you thought it, two others already have. You have to act decisively , if you don’t your idea is already on screen and somebody else making money off it long before you get your horse out of the barn. Idaho’s trucking and toewing industries need what we do, the long stretches of long black, tonight white ribbon, of highways, have residents on them that need to know the latest, in their worlds, they also want to be entertained and want a little spice in their radio rather than the bland, LDS Approved version they get elsewhere. But I do not have to be here forever to make that happen. A good GM and assistant can do the day to day duties as easily as I do, once trained in Hazzard County procedures. Sylver Star has the open mind to absorb such, but hey I might be wrong. She might bolt, so I’m taking that easy. But once her or who ever I train is fully trained and Hazzard Certified, and I’m out of aviation engineering school, my tail is in Utah, the radio gig or Idaho’s end of it is here and so it goes.

I could go on there, but ya’ll get the idea.

On nights like this, I think of those days with Monkey, sitting on the floor, in front of a fire place, in Payson Utah. It was a night like tonight, on that floor, that in 1994 , I asked Monkey to marry me, surprisingly , she said yes. Sadly though the memory of due to the pressures of my going toewing and all, that I came home through a hell snow storm through Paris canyon in southeastern Idaho, to get home and find Monkey and Mike gone. Only a note. She’s why I’ll never get that serious about any woman again, EVER.

Although I don’t blame her. Few if any woman, could keep up with my schedules and life, from tow to radio to TV and producing films, its difficult for women not used to it , to live with someone that has to cast women for acting and other drama activities. Plus the on call, never go very far from home due to tow duties. Hell I didn’t resume flying until 2001 and that was only by divine inspiration.

I’m still hacking, but its more dry air than flu. Looking to getting a humidifier. That is when there is one to be bought.

Until Saturday afternoon,

pappys ayre sigawlvz logo


Quote of the Day:
Forgiveness is not an occasional act: it is a permanent attitude.
--Dr. Martin Luther King
Galatians 3:26-28“So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo LOG TAIL 1