Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back in the saddle

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

It was great being back at work today. The old banter and all going on, heck Charlie even took me to lunch.

After that it was hurry home waiting for Kenny to fix the one heater in the house that find’t dit.

of course smelling like a full tank of number two diesel, after having fuel pump piss on me earlier in the morning, is not the fragrant, oderifus, thing  I relish, but hey I’m back once again the Pack.

Seems as though everybody in Charlies bunch is okay with me cept Jen, but that too I think will fade off with vapor myst.

Now to just get the rest of my crew to put down the axes and swords and get along as an alliance with A1’s crew. That will be hard but considering what could have happened, Charlie went to bat for me, and kept my six out of the clink. It could easily have been an undercover chick that entered the Wolf’s Lair and while I have no problem with it, hey might have gotten a show done or two, still, over all there’s a reason, hiring folks like we were doing it could have created a major mellofahess. Although you would have thought with everything involved, I might have gotten at least a thank you from one of them, but oh well.

So with all that in mind the toew crew and I have came to the agreement to snag on camera talent from Salt Lake City, or Vegas.

Hey I know I’ll hear from all too many city fathers and all why not hire from here? Reason ain’t no one to hire and the few that could have their noses too high in the air and are way to stuck up. Sure I’d love to have an agency to hire from, but sadly there ain’t none such agency.

Could we as a club create one? Yes, but only if there was a female to be in the front office of it. Wouldn’t matter if we had every guy there in a tuxedo, because we are guys, ain’t no woman going to take the chance of entering the circle of the Wolvez. Ain’t going to happen.

See all on the radio tonight.

L8R Ya’ll

774741_10151036594509567_1708572327_opappys ayre sig