Thursday, January 31, 2013

Why not do my own operation?

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1HK PHOOTENOTES

There’s certain times one scratches your brain and thinks, why am I being so loyal or trusting? When in fact your gut tells you, this ain’t right.

While I’ll be friend and all to Big C, I am at a point of thought of, hey why not build up my own toew service again? Either Dixie as original, or do something exotic like Highway Hooker, Toewing as I started with and retaining , Hazzard County Choppers as my personal vocational link between me and Hazzard County and the Knytes.

I was fearful of a bunch of this, and looking back on things, when Big c, said move or come get your stuff, the smart move would have been to go fetch my stuff already here and move it back. Can’t unfix, but prior attitudes and practices reoccur.

So I thought bullshit, why should I go down to Big C’s shop, and clean shitters, just for gas? Be treated less than human and be treated like a third world citizen? Sorry, I served this nation in the Marines and I’ll be damned if I’m stooping low. No way.

So the procedure is A, find new payee, find new housing, move truck and me, go from there. In amongst look at doing my own gig, in a toew rig.

Then there is this PSR guy I got. From the get go, I said leave me alone in Bliss. What happens, I move from there to Buhl, and everything collapsed from there. Not all at once but degraded over time. Course of action, lets get back to me in Bliss, radio gig in Buhl, and try to slowly reverse this. By air school, time keep the radio station of course, put Lexi in storage and me and LiL Lexi goes to Utah, to air school time, use an office for a place to crash. Look over the territory then engage full relocal, then, but not until.

In the intrum its new bean counter, new residence, radio station, revive Highway Hooker Toewing, then HCC then air school, then go from there.

Between chemicals that shut off my air, to other elements, like 08:00 on site time, nope not this fly guy. Give me 10:00 , followed by my own schedule. Sure air school will be regulated but hey that’s different. But a can of chew, and two tanks of gas, is not enough to kill myself for.

Okay then two pressures off my brain and drained. Now to radio full bore.

That in my next entry.

L8R ya’ll

my sig{3}ANHCCLOGO


Quote of the Day:
Life is not an exact science, it is an art.
--Samuel Butler, the younger
Psalm 86:5“You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
koa5  HAZZARD TAIL 1_thumb

AHOTHOOKERAD1officialdixietowinglogo