Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday getting back into the flow

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1pappys log

It’s finally another Sunday meaning getting back into the flow of getting back to work.

While I still am coughing its not as bad as it was. I also think that my entire body shutting down was a sign that I had just reached a point that I needed to decompress and heal a bit. Take a self diagnostic and internal evaluation.

Look at it this way since September 2012, its been go none stop . Outside of the stress’s of relocating here to Twin Falls, something I’m just now considering that I should have examined further before execution, there was the stress of the club and planning of DukesFest that was to be in Burley. Which lead to me because of environmental circumstances had me move into the shop, that and theft. Which brought me to talking at Big C to take over financial duties for me, so I moved here. Then there was the test of the CraigsList fiasco. Okay I will admit we did harvest one good prospective Intern Silver Star, but the rest? Come on? Is this all we can expect out of a town of 45k, guess employment slinging hash at the depot, or serving drinks in tight shorts at Anchors for $4.00 an hour plus maybe tips if one of em flirts good enough, is better than training for 3 to 6 months depending on attitude and aptitude to be gaining a career position that starts out at $50.00 an hour? Oh well. So that was from November into December. All the while keeping peace with Big C, and the club, and still going to bed in a quandary of, is this really the place to plant these seeds?

So by a week or so ago, I was feeling like a 10 year old car battery that is trying to fire a 56 Merc, in 0 degree cold. It just didn’t work, until the flu, medicines that took out any ambition, flat shut the body down to the point, that I was nearly ready to say piss on it. Finish up and split. Which I’m still at, but I will not quit until the entire fracking valley turns on that radio in their car or SUV and hears me at HazzardAyre, over normal radio. Not just satellite, or through syndication.

Then there is the great decision, bring LexiBelle over here, to sit out in the cold to save some money that would be used on rent for the shop, and put that into the radio gig, or leave the rig in Burley . The only reason I am going through with hauling Lexi over here, is the security thing. So this week Lexi will be, behind Ricky’s. But only until I find a similar shop here in the area, rework and all Lexi, then LiL Lexi, then find a place, to live in or near where AyreWolf Aviation is in Utah or at least Wyoming. Pack up my butt and say I’m done with this. Leaving HazzardAyre in the care of Sylver Star. But it will take time. So I’m just going through everything methodically, to make sure that once I leave, I don’t have to come up here except maybe once or twice a month go over things with Sylver and then going home. Or in the case of fire, flood, or natural disaster. Past that, I’m done with no go, bassackwards, stuck up, arrogant, ignorant Idaho. Or at least this end of it. Hell let em can yogurt. To hell with introducing technology or the arts to this stinking TweakerVille.

Once back over in Wyoming, then worry about going toewing, and not stepping on Big C’s toews. More over rebuild HCC there, and put the Wyoming Charter of both the Knytes and SAMCRO MC back into a more progressive mode of operation.

I had a bunch of things planned when I looked at coming back to this area in 2005 after my discharge from the UCSMC, then when I was lead by my other brain here, by tight jeans, and sweet pewfume, I thought I can fix some of this. I first went to Pocatello, when there was a clear Dead End in Heyburn in 2007. By the time mid summer 2008, smarter mind would have said fetch Lexi, go to Blackfoot, build it out there. But I saw an ad in a piss ass’d newspaper out of MHI, about a nuke power plant. Moved to GF, thought on the side do up toewing and maybe build a hangar for AyreWolf there. But with a prick in the city council that got his wires crossed, over time and due to the folks who rented me the house there going bankrupt, I moved to Gooding. Back in familiar places and faces. HQ comes up says nope, so we rent studio in Gooding, I move to Bliss. No problem. That is until the USPS could get the idea in their mixed up brain I moved 8 blocks west. Even with a change of address. Which meant three checks from HQ in Utah, were lost in snail mail space. By the time they were recovered, it was too late Tricky Stricky, decided to lock me out, at 16:00 hours, just as I went to dinner. Talk about sneaky. The rest most of you know. And folks wonder why I’m bitter? Discouraged? I'm so pee-owed at Idaho, I have looked into getting where I was born changed so it don’t say Idaho no where, and even retransplanting Mom & Dad from Grace Idaho’s Cemetery to one in Utah near where we lived and I mean LIVED , there not just existed, like I do here.

So why am I still doing the radio thing here? Because there are people out there on that big highway called I-84, that is a community of and unto itself, with people who want a voice. Plus even though fewer , still KOA and AyreWolvez members here that need what HazzardAyre and WyldAyre delivers, and mostly because when I set out to do something I try to complete it. Its called Hazzard County tenacity.

Any way hitting the rack, got to get things in gear here today.

Hope to see Sylver Star sometime this afternoon and Ceaser.

L8R Ya’ll

pappys ayre sigHAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
If it doesn't matter who wins, then how come they keep score?
--Vincent Lombardi
2 Corinthians 5:19-20“that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo  HAZZARD TAIL 1_thumb