Wednesday, July 10, 2013

AC sort of and answers to questions

HAZZARDAYRE TAG2 BIGAFTERBURNER HEDDER

AC in the Wolf’s Lair. Big C, brought over a new unit, at least a window AC, keeps the meeting room and kitchen cool, but does little for the bedroom, but I have an idea on that, but that is a waiting until pay day at the end of next week.

Our gal from Jerome, is anxious to come over, cept her fuel tank is near dry. Two questions become obvious, if she was working here , how would she get back and forth until her pay day? Second if her gal pal, is using the car to go between the Wal-Mart of Jerome, every day, and her domicile, there’s gotta be gas going in somewhere.

My answer to her is, simple, put away the gal pal thing, step over the line. move in with me and lets explore the concept of her being my SheWolf. She could move over stay awhile see if I’m for her, if so, move all her stuff in, and get serious, at least more serious, if not, a week from Monday, she goes home, we have a nice time getting to know each other, I put fuel in her car all is well, and at least she’d be fully trained in the radio thing, and hey once we put the hammer down, on HazzardAyre full throttle in November she’d be all ready.

I am really impressed in one I interviewed yesterday. Nothing pretentious, and certainly not a high maintenance gal, but kountry to make it work, yet young enough and cute enough to bring in accounts and operational money. With her , for a number of reasons I’d not step over the boss/friend, thing, into a he and she Shewolf thing, as there is at least an age barrier, but she is someone that I could make a operational manager here without regret. Rarely do I get this excited about a recruit, but I think Little Angel, has the moxey to being a good on air SheWolf if not a manager producer.

As for our gal in Jerome, I’d say, if the Holiday Motel thing has gotten old, and you want to try on a Genuine HeMale for a week or two, I’d say load up your ride, come over , stay a week or so, walk on the wyld side and see if the Wolf-Pack/Knytes life is your thing. If not a week from now, I put gas in your ride and you go back to the motel life. No harm no foul, but at least you could see how everything works.

So in closing, got ac, but still need to supplement it for the bedroom, but will be moving radio station into the kitchen, next week, gal from Jerome has fuel for one way, I say move in be a personal SheWolf, see what shakes. And last tickled pink about Little Angel, outside of veggies that I don’t eat some good things come from Applebee’ .

Keep it Tween the Ditches,

company banner my dixie sig


Quote of the Day:
Too many people miss the silver lining because they’re expecting gold.
--Maurice Setter
Philippians 1:6“being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar KNYTESTAIL

BLOG COVER PHOTO