Monday, July 22, 2013

What’s the big deal?

AWDB2morning phootenotes

So as I closed out of a full radio show last night with the lowest blood sugar reading I have had yet and all, checked the ad activity on CraigsList. The only ad up there is my personal ad for a personal SheWolf,-(wife)- so I ask what’s the big deal? Jenn told me Friday when I picked up my check to pull down the others, so I did. In fact I’m not sure if I’m going to put em back up for sometime. the reasons vary, but are centered on the fact that finding models for ads etc, more so for on air radio talent here is a mission impossible, so why put myself and the club through that. Trust me bro’s and sis’s all these premadonnas will be gnashing their teeth wanting to be on our station once active, but then the interview is going to be a ton and a half different.

Had one last inquiry on Lady Wolvez this morning, sent a reply, but I’m no longer killing myself and ignoring my own company and my health on this.

Here’s the closing on that, why that tuff gal has to keep getting in our face is beyond me. Quite frankly what we as a club do, or what I do has nothing to do with her. We gave her the boot, months ago. I’m not involved with her in any way, and damn well I know none of you are. What’s she trying to do? Protect the entire female population of Twin Falls from what? Me teaching them broadcast basics, and giving them a place to hone their skills once on the air in a short few months.

I have said this once before, I’m glad Edison wasn’t trying to invent the light bulb in Twin Falls now, or years ago , as with the consensus here on out of the box anything, we’d still be lighting our way with candles or oil lanterns.

Saw where RFDTV, is doing a big gig at Indy. To kick off Rural Radio on XM Sirius, Channel 80, they are doing a big thing on the grounds of the Brickyard 400. A tractor/truck parade, and so on is going down on the third. Wish we could go, but things being what they are can’t quite do that. But here’s my suggestion to Patrick CEO RFDTV, if he wanted to really attract entrants, he ought to make arrangements at least for the pick-up trucks, that those that can, be able to have a truck race, and allow the trucks to run at race speeds. Getting Danica Patrick there as a feature driver would be a plus, just a suggestion.

Last here this morning, with most everything turned worse than lemon sour in Twin Falls, plans for a 2014 DukesFest West-Hazzard Nationals has been cancelled. Plans are now that once resettled in Eastern Idaho, is to stage the event at either the Power County FairGrounds or the Eastern Idaho FairGrounds in Blackfoot, in 2015. I’ll keep ya’ll posted.

However the Knytes/AyreWolvez reunion, has been penciled in for 2014 in Idaho Falls.

Any mile, body is near spent so headed for bed.

L8R Ya’ll

CLUB M,E A NEW HCC SIGN


Quote of the Day:
You can tell the character of every man when you see how he receives praise.
--Lucius Annæus Seneca
Matthew 16:15-16““But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL