Monday, July 29, 2013

I just despise bottle necked yankees.

aHazzardAyre Short hedderKNYTE VISION1

So spent all nyte up watching Hulu, and digging on some shows that I think never made it because some idiotic network exec decided to pull the plug long before the series got situated and found its viewers. Shows like the new Knight Rider, with KITT as a Mustang. Not a bad show. Surpasses the original, and whole heap lot sexier. NBC did themselves an injustice by not allowing that to gain at least two more seasons.

So then, went out, drained some oil out of LiL Wolf, seems I had a few more quarts than it needed, runs okay now, but dig this, got approved on the Stang, so might be cooking in a new to me ride.

So with my day going in a good direction get an insurrection by some dillweed questioning my comments on Yahoo, about nylons fucking up fuzz radar. Thing is the concept works. Maybe the butt maggot, is looking at it with moving radar and all, but in my day, nylons of older manufacture had mercury in them, that when allowed to discharge really did a number on fuzz radar at 2 to 3 miles off. Don’t ask me how it works, but it does. I also know about the mercury being added to the dye vats, because when Kellwood Corp, was here in Twin Falls, that made nylons for women that retailed at JC Penny, Kmart and Sears under the Clingon brand , I got to see how they were made, it was a 4-H thing that got me in there. But the I’ll bet hardly dry behind the ears young punk, bottle necked yankee, starts telling me otherwise on something I know, I just have to put em in their place.

Then went to Wal-Mart, got my milk, got up to the check stand , here’s one older lady checking out a string of customers, the lady at the Jewelry department saw I was holding two gallons of cow juice, and checked me out there. Now somewhere before I got there I suppose, someone had pissed her off. I got her to smile, and all, but you could tell some underling employee there had tweaked her crank this morning.

Any way headed to bed for my afternoon nap. See all on the radio l8r tonight.

L8R Ya’ll

new blog covermy dixie sig


Quote of the Day:
Progress depends on people knowing they'll be able to profit from their ideas.
--Deborah Neville
Psalm 119:93“I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL